• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pop

Do you like them.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Do you sometimes like pop-up ads or hate them with a vengeance. What do you think of them? Are they really needed to be honest? =/

Years
  • Not really. They are all annoying. Some are fun, like when you get to hit people and stuff, but that's all they are good for.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    They are very annoying...good thing I have them blocked, or I would have blown a fuse by now...

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
  • Ppop ups are Really Annoying I hate them they make my computer go wrong all the time. 80.00% think pop ups are annoying get rid of them now.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Well...I hate them with passion. >_<. I almost smashed my coputer once because of the many pop ups...There are some pop-up blocker programs I think, and Im maybe downloading one >_<

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I hate pop-ups....but I accidently said yes on the poll O_o;

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    REALLY JEEZ ANNOYING
    its like, some of them are ' youve won $100000000!! CLICK Here!'
    but when u click on the cross it just goes on the link anyway
    and its annoying cancelling other pop ups
    cors i h8 them

Years
  • They annoy me, because they just slow my computer down something terrible >o<;

I sometimes have word open as well, and every time an add pops up, it switches to word...it annoys me!

Years
  • I don't like pop-ups. They're too flashy for my tastes.

Once, my computer was super!infected with spyware/adaware/something like that, and a pop-up would popup every five minutes or something like that. If someone stayed logged in, they'd come back and see 30-something pop-ups on the screen. It's the most annoying thing to clean up, when the computer's super-infected. I swear, sometimes I wonder if my stepbrothers knew what sites they were visiting and what they were downloading >>;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I don't get many, but when I do, I'm incredibly annoyed. I have absolutely no idea why these people think they can scam anyone anymore; the time when people fell for those has been over for between five and ten years. But in some sick way, they're what commercials are to television: annoyances that make programs possible. Unfortunately for a lot of sites to exist they have to be there, but that doesn't make them one bit less bothersome and enraging.

For anyone who has ever seen Aqua Teen Hunger Force, the Wwwyzzardd episode sums up the purpose of pop-ups nicely.

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
    Years
  • I used to get thousands of pop-ups O.o And I actually believed them. I clicked on every one of them that said "win a free iPod!" Afterwards, I just discovered: they're lieing! NONE OF IT'S TRUE!

So, I hate them. A lot. *kicks pop-ups*

Back