• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pope Benedict XVI: LAZY DAZY POPE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

One-Litre-of-Tears

Pokemon Yellow is beautiful.
    Years
    Pope Benedict XVI: LAZY DAZY POPE!!!

In all the Popes the been reign in the Holy See Pope Benedict XVI is the first LAZY DAZY POPE I ever seen. This Pope welcomes presidents in the Vatican City, but other Popes didn't to that but they are been welcomed.

NOTE: I didn't say I would not respect Pope Benedict XVI!

But Pope John Paul II is the best POPE EVER!!!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Speaking of spoonfuls, did you know that a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down? It's true!

Oh I heard of that, but I didn't try it out yet. Did you? Or do you like to have the gross aftertaste to remind you about how sweet strawberries taste?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    yeah, but now I'm addicted to the white stuff.

I actually used to enjoy the taste of some medicine, I don't know why. Maybe I just convinced myself so that I would take it when needed, but at times I get all nostalgic about some of the liquid medicine I used to take when I was young. Oh those were the days...

Man I love strawberries. They're so damn delicious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back