• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppo-chan's Trade Shop

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
  • So because you haven't replied to my post, either you missed it or you don't wanna do it. If that's the case, uhm, I'm really, really, really wanting and needing PKTOPIA Electivire. Like I said in the post above (2nd post of the page), I can pretty much get all 10 of those pokemon that I have for you, or any 6 you want.

I still don't know. : ( I'm attached to my Pktopias. I'd rather trade them for Other Events or some shinies.

@Thinking; I have lots more shinies, but I'm keeping them.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • I can't IV breed yet I'm afraid. : ( I'm sorry. ;3; I really dont know how to. xD

Give me your Electivire woman. JKS. Take your time to think it over. I'm kinda collecting them so that I have 1 to Ev train, 1 UT to keep, and 1 to offer for trades. I wish I had bought PBR instead of WoW.

I got my PBR for £15 second hand from a game store. ^^ You can check their second hand stuff, theres tons of pokemon games in the one near me. xD I got pokemon ranger 1 for £5. XD

Last edited:

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • I'll try my best. XD It might take me a while, but i will try my best. XD I'll let you know when I get them. :D

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • Ani321MS.gif

I want
    • Concert Chatot
    • Movie Shaymin
    • Shiny Wailord (Name-able)
    • Ev'd Tangrowth

I need; Nidoran F Venonat Diglett Poliwag Slowpoke Shellder Drowzee Krabby Exeggcute Jynx Magmar Mewtwo Crobat Politoed Hoppip Dunsparce Heracross Phanpy Stantler Tyrogue Miltank Raikou Suicune Entei Ho-oh Lugia Celebi Slakoth Skitty Trapinch Zangoose Lunatone Feebas Beldum Regirock Regice Registeel Deoxys Vespiquen Lopunny Bonsly Mime Jr Lucario Croagunk Shaymin

Sorry I didnt make it very clear. XD I put this up at 3am. I need to redo it. :3​

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Interested in Shiny Latias. Would you be interested in anything from my thread? I'll soon also have Quick Attack Shinx, Take Down Shinx, and Howl Shinx. My sister's breeding them now.

Back