• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popularity and PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    I agree with you, PC isn't really as fun as it used to be. Most of my friends have drifted away from me and PC and now its just sad.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Hey,I'm new I don't have any friends yet,and I wanted to know.Do you want to be my friend,Sakura and Espeon?

Also,Sparks_67,I like your sig pics!

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    i have no friends here (the people on my list never even talk to me). It was a lot more fun when i first joined. I'm probably the most unpopular people here; no1 even responded to my new user post. I've killed more threads then ne1 else. Plus with things @ my house, and starting High school, i feel exactly as u do.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Mew9 said:
    i have no friends here (the people on my list never even talk to me). It was a lot more fun when i first joined. I'm probably the most unpopular people here; no1 even responded to my new user post. I've killed more threads then ne1 else. Plus with things @ my house, and starting High school, i feel exactly as u do.
    Well maybe you should try making new friends like on my long friends list i only talk 3 people but i talk to them everyday. There good friends and you could have good friends to.

(Raven) said:
    Hey,I'm new I don't have any friends yet,and I wanted to know.Do you want to be my friend,Sakura and Espeon?

Also,Sparks_67,I like your sig pics!
    Thank you and also your new it takes a couple of days to make friends here dont worry also.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I don't really know why some of you feel ignored, but I just blame it on the summer. Everyone has something else to do.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    I don't really know why some of you feel ignored, but I just blame it on the summer. Everyone has something else to do.
    Well he might be right but i did feel really ignored during the school year on PC but at school different story too many people to talk too. Also to be popular you have to have lots of freinds. But to good popular you have to have good friends so its not quantiy its quality.

James3

That better not be poo!
    Years
    We should Have a PC CARNAVAL!!!!!
    with everyone runnning round headless having loads of fun pokemon races and challenges and wedding s and all night partys

And to get Pc Popular get people to advertise ojn serebii and stuff

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Erm...what?? This has nothing to do with how popular PC is. I don't think so anyways. And I doubt Serebii would permit us to advertise.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    It's simple. Sometimes you post something & absolutly nobody replies to your comment - ignored.

Sakura, I feel the same way. What I do to counter that feeling is chat with people from PC on MSN. It has helped me quite a bit.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I spend most of my time chatting on MSN. Mostly with people from the PC. And mostly Tendo and Dizzy. Sometimes an agrument breaks out between 2 or more people and those who aren't in it just watch and laugh. Haven't had one of those for quiet a while...

James3

That better not be poo!
    Years
    Most people chat on MSN its a bit more private that a thread and more can read it at once that a PM

aaaaaa

I guess some of you have just lost touch with what it was like to be a newbie.
    Back then, you had alot tougher skin. You stuck at it, even if you did get ignored.
    It's the striving for popularity that once drove you on, but now you've got it and you're chronically bored.
    Find a new goal within the forum is the only advice I can offer, I guess ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    demonchaos916 said:

Well you're right...in some ways.

It's such irony that at the end of spring I thought that more people would be more active because they don't have school...well most of them. And PC would be as active as ever. It does makes sense why I thought that though.

But boy was I wrong. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    I feel that I get ignored alot, dropping popularity, and posting less. I feel that because rarely, noone is replying, mostly everyone ignores my posts, and I feel upset. I know I wasn't on that much as last year because lot of things are happening in real life, that I cannot go on as much, but these days, when I go on, I don't feel that I am having any fun anymore. In 2003, I had alot of fun and early this year, but since theres no events, theres no way of me getting reconized or having fun...

I am sorry for having no fun anymore, but it's not how I like my PC experience, and it's not what I want my PC experience to be like that. I hope theres a way to enjoy PC as I used to instead of being ignored every day. =(

(I hate these kinds of posts, but I can't handle of being ignored anymore....)

Don't feel so bad, I feel ignored but i try to not let it get to me. Sure I have friends but there are other people on here that are way more popular. Sometimes I can't take it, but since "I have to" I might as well.

Years
    Fun in PC all depends. I go here and still remain here because most of my friends go here and I post my fanfictions here. To me, people just go away and stuff and you gain new friends. If you stay with just the same friends and you know that someday, they'll go away, you have to make as many friends as possible.

As for the ignoring part, some people can't reply to the post you say. I got ignored a bunch of times...(actually, a lot) and I'm sure this post will be ignored... :laugh:

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    oni flygon said:
    Fun in PC all depends. I go here and still remain here because most of my friends go here and I post my fanfictions here. To me, people just go away and stuff and you gain new friends. If you stay with just the same friends and you know that someday, they'll go away, you have to make as many friends as possible.

As for the ignoring part, some people can't reply to the post you say. I got ignored a bunch of times...(actually, a lot) and I'm sure this post will be ignored... :laugh:
    People ignore me sometimes probably cause i do something idiotic but thats me and plus i try to talk with everyone but cant seem to keep up with discussion then i drown under pressure.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    One time a week ago i felt very ingored so i almost left PC...but i cant let it put me down....I have to stay... but i hfeel hated anyways....

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Eliana? You think your hated?! Who could hate you?! Eliana, there's a ton of ppl that like u...(I wish I was that lucky XD)...and you have a fan club! No one would make me a fan club...

But if you think people hate you...there are WAY more that like you than hate you, ok? [size=-25]Especially me...[/size]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back