• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Portal

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
  • I thought Portal was an awesome game. It made me laugh more than a game that was actually supposed to be funny. GLaDOS was so awesome. Post your favorite GLaDOS quotes here. Following are a few of my favorite GLaDOS quotes. I did think that the end battle was fairly easy for how complicated some levels were. I remember Test Chamber 18 I think it was. Where you had all the robots, and you had to open a door that only opened for a few seconds so you had to switch portals very quickly.

GLaDOS Quotes:
    "Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great."

"There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I even invited your best friend the companion cube. Of course he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are."

"In laymens terms: Speedy thing goes in, Speedy thing comes out!"

Years
  • Portal is one of my all time favorite games.

Its dark humor and story is really funny and just awesome.
    If more games where like this, then the games industry would be a funnier place.

I need to play this game again.
    I will get the Orange box again! XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I think the length of the game made it that epic.

Such a short game, but it was packed with epic humor and gameplay.
    So a long game with good humor and gameplay wouldn't be 'epic'?

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • I think the length of the game made it that epic.

Such a short game, but it was packed with epic humor and gameplay.
    I thought the last level of it was just intense. I literally was getting creeped out by half of the things. My two friends and I were all playing it kind of working together, and they were all laughing at me. >.>

But the battle with GLaDOS was actually pretty easy. Some of the things she said at the end were the funniest. Like for example about how she was having a party and invited your friends including the companion cube, but you burned it in a furnace. xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think some of the charm of Portal was that, while it was short and left you wanting more, it also wasn't short in the way that leaves you going "I PAID for that??" It was a very satisfying game--the gameplay, plot, dialogue (well, monologue XD), and themes came together beautifully.

It's one of my favourite games, length aside. lmao I think I've played every iteration of it. 8| I know I've bought it three times.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    We're discussing Portal now?
    Portal

pic related :3

Back