• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Porygon 3?

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Years
  • Ok, many times members have discussed the probability of there being a Mewthree. But never have I heard of anyone thinking of a Porygon 3.

Porygon and Porygon 2 are strange little boogers that are hard to get for many people. Porygon 2 came about, and it is kinda pointless, admit it. However, do you believe that one of the hidden Pokemon of which we don't know of yet could be Porygon 3? I don't what it might be like, but the fact they brought Porygon 2 up makes me wonder if they might bring about an equally pointless Porygon 3.

Opinions?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Aww, don't say that Porygon2 is pointless. It's such an awesome and cool Pokemon. It has great stats, except for Speed which it doesn't need, can learn a ton of attacks (including Recover), and gets Trace, which is extremely fun to use. People should use Porygon2 more.

Porygon3 would be awesome, although maybe a bit overpowered. Porygon2 got +20 base points in each stat from Porygon, so if Porygon3 got the same, it would have 110 defense, 115 Sp. Defense, and an awesome 125 special attack. Pretty tough to beat.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

It would look like a bird just like Porygon and Porygon2, but it will obviously be a lot stronger looking.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    If Porygon 3 were to come about, then don't you think that it would have been in R/S??

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Ok, many times members have discussed the probability of there being a Mewthree. But never have I heard of anyone thinking of a Porygon 3.

Porygon and Porygon 2 are strange little boogers that are hard to get for many people. Porygon 2 came about, and it is kinda pointless, admit it. However, do you believe that one of the hidden Pokemon of which we don't know of yet could be Porygon 3? I don't what it might be like, but the fact they brought Porygon 2 up makes me wonder if they might bring about an equally pointless Porygon 3.

Opinions?
    Oye! Porygon2 is not pointless. All its stats (apart from its Speed, which can be fixed with Agility) are high and learns some pwnsome special attacks that go perfectly with its high Special Attack.

I'm against the idea of a Porygon3. Not only would its stats be imbalanced, but it would be just as lame as the idea of Mewthree. -.- Porygon3 would be an awesome Pokémon, though. Just a bit too lame.
    If Porygon 3 were to come about, then don't you think that it would have been in R/S??
    And why weren't Bonsly, Jr. Mime (or Manene), Weavile and Tamanta in the R/S games, then?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Smarties-kun said:
    why weren't Bonsly, Jr. Mime (or Manene), Weavile and Tamanta in the R/S games, then?

That's like asking why Wynaut wasn't in GSC--there was no evidence for it. With Porygon 3, they had already set up an evolutionary chain and could easily add another step.

1nintendofanZ

The One Who Makes It Happen
    Years
  • 347553%3B67%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3286%3E%3A8%3B%3E4%3B7%3EWSNRCG%3D32338%3B596%3B488nu0mrj

POssible Outcome

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • The Hunk said:
    Ok, many times members have discussed the probability of there being a Mewthree. But never have I heard of anyone thinking of a Porygon 3.

Opinions?

I agree with Hunk-san. Porygon is a pretty useless Pokemon... I mean the one episode featuring him was banned... I highly doubt there will be a Porygon 3, but who knows?

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
  • Hmm, not really a big fan of the idea.

The name is un-original, and just plain boring. Maybe it'd be a strong Pokemon, but I really don't want to see what they try to come up with for its appearence.

There are other Pokemon that need evolutions way more IMO :/

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
  • The Hunk said:

Opinions?

Porygon2 is not useless at all. His stats aren't bad.

As for Porygon3, if they do that, I would love it. As it is, I love to train Porygon2 because he's good in battle. A Porygon3 could be incredible.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • .::Roselia::. said:
    Hmm, not really a big fan of the idea.

The name is un-original, and just plain boring. Maybe it'd be a strong Pokemon, but I really don't want to see what they try to come up with for its appearence.

There are other Pokemon that need evolutions way more IMO :/

I agree, Porygon2 is already good enough. They need to focus on the poor neglected Pokemon like Farfetch'd and Aipom and such. =(

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    aragornbird said:

Aww, don't say that Porygon2 is pointless. It's such an awesome and cool Pokemon. It has great stats, except for Speed which it doesn't need, can learn a ton of attacks (including Recover), and gets Trace, which is extremely fun to use. People should use Porygon2 more.

Porygon3 would be awesome, although maybe a bit overpowered. Porygon2 got +20 base points in each stat from Porygon, so if Porygon3 got the same, it would have 110 defense, 115 Sp. Defense, and an awesome 125 special attack. Pretty tough to beat.

yes hes right i loved pory2,and its stats are very good,it desevers a evo.

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
  • aragornbird said:

I agree, Porygon2 is already good enough. They need to focus on the poor neglected Pokemon like Farfetch'd and Aipom and such. =(

Farfetch'd definately needs an evo. That would be so pimp. =O

Years

They need to make Farfetch'd able to evolve into Doduo and Dunsparce evolve into Gligar.

And I think Aipom will get an evolution, like some some big purple gorilla thing...

On Topic: I want a Porygon Pre-Evolution. Porygon 0.5...XD

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • gs135790 said:
    They need to make Farfetch'd able to evolve into Doduo and Dunsparce evolve into Gligar.

And I think Aipom will get an evolution, like some some big purple gorilla thing...

On Topic: I want a Porygon Pre-Evolution. Porygon 0.5...XD

Why would they connect two already existing Pokemon that have nothing in common besides looks? Just give Farfetch'd and Dunsparce there own evolutions. That would make a lot more sense.

Also, no more pre-evolutions! >_<
    Dear God, they are a waste of a Pokemon!

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Not really that bothered, i mean there are many more pokemon that need evoultion like finsihing off eeevee's they have no ground or grass evoultions which should happen because i thought eevee was surpose to have an unstable genetic code, evolving into many states some could be unknown.

Porygon 3 bad idea i never liked porygon 2

Back