• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Porygon: PC's 2 years member Dragon ^^

Years
    Ya ain't gonna guess it? Are ya? No, ya ain't. ...tch, well maybe some will... anyways it's October tha 10th by MY time zone so... bah, tch, I ain't good at intros! o_o;

Well anyways ta some of you guys' surprise Porygon's now been a member of PC for two years. That's right -- TWO YEARS. ^_^

Yup. ^^ Tch, tha Mwarring Draconizer's a veteran here, tch, so let's all give him a warm, Draconic party, for he's been randomizing PC for 2 years now.

May tha Dragon be with ya an' may ya have a future as bright an' as shiny as Charizard's tail flame ahead of ya here at PC.

Mwar! ^^

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mwar, thanks Char ^_^ yeah I can't believe it either, mwar, seems so long ago I was your average n00b who said he was a Porygon XD now I'm a Dragon... a Draconizer... mehehehehehahahahahaha!!!!! I'm officially evil now XD

Heyyyy... mwar, since I'm a vet... XD *is thinking about putting a C&C-style chevron on all his avvys to signify veteran-ness* or maybe 2 chevrons for 2-year status XD naw one is good XP

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Congraulations and Happy anniversary Dragon lord. ^_____^ *Throws dragon confetti*
    Your a really great member. Hope you stay with us for more years~

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    2 years? I thought it was longer. I hope you stay longer to spam up PC with me XD

Back