• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Positive-natured UT babies

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    I have:
    Carvanha Both Shiny, only ones I have
    Snubble
    Master Ball
    Dawn Stone
    TM13 Ice Beam
    TM26 Earthquake
    TM44 Rest

and I would like if I could:
    Larvitar--Brave
    the rest can be fillers of your choice

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
    I already have Earthquake and I'm getting Ice Beam from someone else, but I'm interested in the rest.

I added more pokemon to the front page, see if you want anything else before we trade.

Ritchie

EV trainer
    Years
    I'll give you a Shroomish and other Pokémon from your list if you can breed a Adamant Shroomish (with Poison Heal ability) for me.

Last edited:

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    I have a zigzagoon. Would you be willing to trade one of your modest charmanders for it?

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
    Hey everyone - sorry I haven't been here for a couple days, the holiday weekend has kept me pretty busy.

I'll be available to catch up on all my trades tomorrow. If I have an outstanding trade with you, please PM me and let me know when you're available tomorrow to trade. Thanks!

Back