• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possible 7th Generation

crnage

sexy symbiote
Years
  • I actually came up with an idea for a wolverine pokemon:
    Berserkerine
    the Berserker Pokemon
    Type: Fire/Electric
    Ht: 3'01"
    Wt: ???.?ibs
    Ability: No Guard
    Can learn:
    Inferno, Zap Cannon
    (I have a LOT more ideas, but I decided to show the most improtant moves)
    HP: Average
    Attack: Good
    Defense: Below average
    Sp.Atk: Great
    Sp.Def: Below average
    Speed: Good

& personally, I'd like to see a fire ferret pokemon as a starter...

I like the "Beserker Pokémon" idea! Does it look rough and angry? Like long claws and teeth? I'd imagine the Pokédex entry be'd something like...

"Actually docile Pokémon, Berserkine live most of their lives deep underneath the snow in a den melted away by their own fire. When provoked they can be very vicious, though some Trainers have managed to train them to a Lillipup-type nature."

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I know Game Freak won't stop but there's over 700 different kinds of pokemon to remember. I frankly think it's too much info to know, but Game Freak are business people. Oh well, the answer is that there will be yet another generation to play with. Knowing so many generations makes me feel so old! And I'm willing to bet that when they take this to anime, Ash will still be ten years old. So annoying!

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • I like the "Beserker Pokémon" idea! Does it look rough and angry? Like long claws and teeth? I'd imagine the Pokédex entry be'd something like...
    What I had in mind is that it'd have fire flaring all the way across it's back (from head to tail), with electricity dancing though the flames.
    It'd indeed have long claws & razor sharp teeth & this is what I had in mind for a pokedex entry:

"Because it has fire & electricity flowing though it's body like blood, this pokemon
    is hyper-active & is prone to terrifiying violence."

But I like your pokedex entry too...
    Perhaps they can be on the opposite versions?

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • If I were in charge of making the next region, it would be based on New England (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont). There would be a rather eclectic set of new Pokemon and Mega Evolutions, as New England isn't as large or biologically diverse as other parts of the world.

I agree with the potential Grass/Ghost Lemur, the Fire/Fairy Rabbit ,and the Water/Rock Hippo starters Shadow Man came up with, but.... there may or may not be some more unique choices out there in the animal world.

Back