• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possible Halo 3 Grifball League!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Ok so I've recently become an addict to the craze going around Halo 3 called Grifball. My friends and I agree that we need to get together with more players around the globe and get some competitive games of Grifball going. Thus, we are planning to start a Grifball league. In order to start the league, however, we need to get some people that are interested in joining the league to let us know.

This isn't the only community I'm posting at, but it'd be sweet to get some people from here to play with us. If you want to join a league, post a message here that you are interested.

Don't know what Grifball is, but would like to learn more about it? Check out https://grifball.com/ to learn more!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Seems like you're advertising your clan/league/whatever that is.

If you're interested in getting people to PLAY grifball, use the Xbox thread at the top of the area to ask people if they want to play. But don't advertise your league there either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back