• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possible Touraments and Game Challenges

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • As to create a more enjoyable gaming forum for everyone and to increase activity in the Other Games forum, the staff are considering starting tournaments and challenges for you all to enjoy and compete in.

This would include signing up and joining a team to battle it out in games like Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Halo 3 to creating fun and enjoyable challenges like making the most well-designed house in the Sims . But, in order for this to work, we would need the assistance of you, the members. We need your help in deciding the games that you would like to compete in and what sort of challenges you would like to see appear in Other Games.

Of course, these tournaments and challenges would only be possible with the help of you all in picking the games you want to see here. So, in this thread you may suggest any game you'd like to see appear and/or any challenge you would find enjoyable.

Years
  • I'm definitely up for this. However, the only game I can really play that are popular with the people on this forum is Super Smash Bros. Brawl. \o/

Even though that's the only game I'm able to play with everyone, I'm sure you're up for a challenge >D

Great idea Klippard~

Although I don't have the game, Mario Kart Wii seems to be pretty popular too.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • As I said, Klippy is the bestest mod here \o/

I think it's a great idea, especially for Brawl as Tyler said. Two thumbs up (b' ')b

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl would definitely result with the greatest amount of contributors here. Also, I would like to cast a vote upon Rockband, but I don't know how that works so on Xbox Live.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Of course I support this, Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be huge in this, no doubt. SSBB is really the only game I can play that's considered popular under the PokéCommunity public. I'd love to participate in tournament and challenges with Super Smash Bros. Brawl.... I would assume Mario Kart Wii will be popular for this as well. I agree with Tyler on this one. Superb idea, Klippy. Might I suggest, not sure how it would work since I haven't played it in ever, but anyway Madden (football) could be put into the equation? I haven't played it in forever, so I'm unsure. XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart Wii are both good and obvious choices. Not sure would Pokémon Battle Revolution would be a good nominee since it would be easier to battle people via DS. Speaking of which would DS games make for a good tournament? XD Mario Kart DS and Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. The Yu-Gi-Oh DS games would be great if would want to play a children''s trading card game, on the interwebs. XD I also have one more game suggestion but it would be kinda hard for many the members to obtain; Jump Ultimate Stars. XD

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Woop for klippy =]
    But yeah, I'd play in Halo 3 and Mariokart (DS or Wii) should anything be started. I can also help with any organisation should you need the support.
    I don't think PBR is a good idea, since it will just be pokemon DP played through the wii. There are enough pokemon tournies as it is.
    I'm excited now :D

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • wooot... great... for people who actually own a wii/ds... dang... but this is a super awesome idea...

enjoyable challenges like making the most well-designed house in the Sims
    How is that if i may ask?? If they actually have a sims game for wii then could somebody hit me right now!!!

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Well sweeties, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart Wii are both good and obvious choices. Not sure would Pokémon Battle Revolution would be a good nominee since it would be easier to battle people via DS. Speaking of which would DS games make for a good tournament? XD Mario Kart DS and Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. The Yu-Gi-Oh DS games would be great if would want to play a children''s trading card game, on the interwebs. XD I also have one more game suggestion but it would be kinda hard for many the members to obtain; Jump Ultimate Stars. XD

OMG I have Jump Ultimate Stars 0.0 (pretty eas yto get also) my team is Lenalee and allen both in last stage plus some surprise supports buahahaha. Tough my DS broke and it will take quite a while to fix =.=

For now i second Guitar Hero III @ wii, i think it would be a really great choice for a tournament hehe.

Yubii Chan

Godess of Awsome
    Years
  • You need to keep these weekly or something to keep people entertained.
    Unless you still really dont want to be open to my idea. it's not like that other forum was hosting weekly tournaments like i planned to..

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • I thrid guitar hero III for wii.
    I'd participate in most games online.
    Mario Strikers would be pretty good(if anyone has it)
    Brawl, Mario Kart.

For DS, Zelda PH, Mario Kart, Fifa.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I first Guitar Hero III for the 360 ^.^, and I second Rock Band for the 360. It works well on Live. You can invite friends or just play with random strangers :D! But, in order to do that you'd need to pass around gamertags. No biggy.

Can I add a few sports games into this?

NHL 08. I <3 Hockey! It has Live (haven't played it though), so that should be good to go.

MLB 2K7. I'm too poor to afford 2K8, but it's fun nonetheless.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Why does it even need to be said? Super Smash Bros Brawl, of course! If any non-Pokemon tournament is held here, it's likely to be a Smash Bros one, simply based on its major popularity. Considering my WiFi works any time in the future, I'd participate, and I'm sure plenty of other people would.

This tournaments for other games is a great idea, by the way. :D

Back