• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen possible use of the thumbpad?!

will diamond and pearl use the thumbad

• yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • no

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

k.webb

noob
    Years
    wow thanx great info guys. and people get your last votes in cuz the poll is closing in 2 days

Last edited:

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Yes, I'm sure D/P will use the touchscreen. Well, just my opinion is that when you're on the field (Walking around in towns and stuff), the touch screen will have the town map on it, while when you're in a battle, it'll be used for attacks/items/ect. :3

k.webb

noob
    Years
    ?!

:) my thread is hot now?? woot!! my 1st hot thread!..anyway i have edited the opening post to sound right

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Katakoe said:
    I reckon just use it to select your items and stuff, it would save a lot of time instead of scrolling through everything to get your one item. ._.;

Yeeep, thats what I figure as well. I just hope we dont have to move around with it. Lol..... that'd just be....unnessisary.

Back