• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possibly the best pokemon game ever

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    My idea of what would be the best pokemon game so far is one where they take all the pokemon from every generation and put them in one game. The game would be on a console capable of running decent graphics (at least Pokemon Colosseum quality). They keep the story style from the handheld versions but instead of one map they have all the maps combined. all the landscapes from every region, all the gyms and they all lead up to one big pokemon league. that wouls be the best, but! an added side that I would like would be a change of battle style. you still encounter the pokemmon and roam the same way but when u go into battle u controll the pokemon's movements and fight instead of choosing attacks and praying that they work. but thats a battle style that would suite a different pokemon game, maybe a spinoff game like pokemon rangers. The ultimate combined pokemon game with all of them in one would have to be the same battle style. otherwise it would lose it's drive. feel free to post ur own ideas or comment on mine.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Hmmmm... That would be interesting to see. I would be surprised to see that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I think that will be too much data put into one game and it wont work, I'll love to see it

:t354:TG

well they could put it on more than one disc. If they did then the game would possibly have more room for better graphics, and more advanced visual effects.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    You know what'd be even better? Adding real time battles into the mix. Kinda like a Kingdom Hearts battle system, that'd be AMAZING!

or it could be like crisis core battle style, or zatch bell battle style would be more suited for it due to the book reader (trainer) and the monster (pokemon)

Back