• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post a fact about you and the next poster will describe you.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • I could tell from your musical preferences from a sniper scope away.

Just a few days ago, I literally had a dream that I was making Brutal Metroid Prime, but when i woke up, I realized that there was still no internet, so i played Brutal Doom.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • If you can carry it well, I don't see anything wrong with it.

My Mp3 player is full of songs from Pantera, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Babymetal, SNSD, N.W.A, Ice Cube, and Video Game OSTs

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Nothing wrong with that.

Is it weird that I once drew an obviously female Gardevoir armed with a Golden AK47 for a fanart contest and almost won?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Wrong thread? It's not weird. To keep with the theme of the thread- you have interesting drawing ideas (and I'd like to see this picture)

I love chocolate too much.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    You can never love chocolate too much. Chocolate is a gift from the gods bestowed upon humanity, who is unworthy. But we still eat it anyway. Your taste is impeccable.

I drew the symbol in my signature.

Reactions: noa

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Well i said something about that in your art thread.

I've almost experienced a near "holy s**t" experience when i was held at gunpoint years ago.

Back