• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Post-Credits Scenes

Years
  • We've all been subject to it. Glued to our seats once a film ends, to see if anything juicy comes up after those credits roll through. We're seldom rewarded, but when we are... whew!

Any particular post-credit shenanigans that you've really enjoyed, or perhaps even been infuriated by?

Years
  • The one at the very end of Spider-Man: Homecoming had me in stitches in the cinema. Some other members of the crowd were actually angry 🤣

Years
  • The post-credits scene for Avengers where they were eating shawarma really stuck with me and I loved how basic it was. No music or anything, just food. Meanwhile everyone else in the theater was getting up to leave and my friend who already saw the movie once before (so she knew there would be more after) sat planted in her seat and eager to see it again lol. People leaving just makes me super sad. :'( I try to stay through all the credits, or at least as much as I can.

Years
  • In a way I love them, because it's a great thing to be able to set up the scene for the next movie, or add a fun tidbit to the end.

However, I also feel it's added this weird culture to filmmaking that I'm not sure I like. If it's going to become commonplace, just make it part of the film and extend the running time, because what is a nice gimmick will just become expected and therefore not even that magical when you see it. IMHO, anyway.

Back