• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunn

horror resident
Years
2aaheva.jpg

9kbds6.jpg

I love my Meshuggah t-shirt.
I don't have a side fringe, btw. I have a mohawk with sideburns (ear tails, whatever you want to call them), but I never spike it up.

Taken with webcam.

Years
I went on a poser spree in my brand new Power Ranger shirt the other day, and here be the results! Bet you didn't know you had the Red Ranger in your midst...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Andy, what nice pics you have.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Heyyyyy, I got some more picturrrrrrres. :3 I picked the ones that were appropriate for the forum. :P

Me = weirdo with facial hair and glasses. :T

Spoiler:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
You guys are sooo funny, at the same time good-looking as well. :'P .. Which of the three are you though? XD

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Get ready to shriek in horror,please note that I don't considered myself good looking and I'm not that pale.
Spoiler:

I know I need a haircut and no I'm not 16,xD.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Wasn't scared enough, try better next time! D': .. Anyway, I was just kidding! You look great, why don't you consider yourself good enough? :'x

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Wasn't scared enough, try better next time! D': .. Anyway, I was just kidding! You look great, why don't you consider yourself good enough? :'x

I don't consider myself good enough as I get made fun of the way my hair is really long and curly then again it sprouts like a rapid tree or something,I hate my looks alot though,I don't want to be cute or old I just prefer to be in between.Plus I need to cut that mustache.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
We definitely have the same hair, it happens to me, but I don't even care what I look like. I mean I don't consider myself good-looking, just a normal guy with normal looks. :'P .. Also, do you really want to cut your mustache? ..

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Luigi cap! Aww, you look so cute with that. :'3

I'll be uploading photos tomorrow, be ready for the worst picture you'll ever gonna see. XD

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Eeveon should be Mario, that way Awesome. can have his bro. just sayin'

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Love your shades, girl! :'D .. And you look fantastic as your shades is. ^^