• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Not posted in a while so here is one I took not too long ago! Clearly cool with my gaming top.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Love your hair, Captain Fabio! I used to the have same hair as yours. :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    You guys look so good together, miltankRancher! <3 .. Are you guys in the library or something? XD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • @Hikari10: wow. thank you. just, thank you. :)
    @Snivy063: Yup! That's the library for high school students back in my HS days.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Fabio, given you were a moderator I was expecting you to look tough and strong.

That photo seems to have proven me wrong.
    I think you meant to say the opposite.

Also even if it was a joke I don't see how someone's physical appearance would have to do anything with their status js.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Spoiler:

Webcam picture of me after just coming back from school. Hello.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Nica, you're frickin tiny.

Anyway, random things from my FB.

On the right

In the center, a second 18th birthday thrown for me a month after I turned 18 haha.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • [Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

So basically for the next 2 weeks I'm volunteering at the ASAF Sailing Championships in Fremantle (just outside of the capital of this state, Perth), and that's my volunteer uniform, I'll get a better pic on one of the other days to show, but yeah. :) And that's just some random grass chair I got one of the girls to take a photo of me on.

That's a cool grass chair ms forever! :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012

So basically for the next 2 weeks I'm volunteering at the ASAF Sailing Championships in Fremantle (just outside of the capital of this state, Perth), and that's my volunteer uniform, I'll get a better pic on one of the other days to show, but yeah. :) And that's just some random grass chair I got one of the girls to take a photo of me on.
    You look wonderful, Nica! :D .. And lovely chair~

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    @Forever that's quite a nice picture you got there,I wished I own that grass chair I could figure out so many possibilities.
    Spoiler:

Me with the love of my life Sorry guitar but you're second,also yes I know that I look like an idiot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back