• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathaniel.

is here
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
Spoiler:

Me, in black and white.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Wow. Everybody from what I've seen is really attractive. A nice surprise! (:

Sorry for the lolhugepics. The first one is me in a cosplay and the second one is me just in every day clothes. Thank god for spoilers.

Spoiler:

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Oh good god yes I know. It was actually an old cosplay that I grabbed from my friend there. I wasn't trying to be spectacular, I just wanted to dress up because she was being Blitzle that day. The con was actually across the country, and it was all rather last minute so I didn't have the time to make a proper one. Next year I'm gonna try Mamoswine and actually do it all properly P:

Nathaniel.

is here
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
A presumably more clear photo of me. Same place, same time.

Spoiler:

@Igiko, you are too cute.
@Kelp, I agree with most people here -- you are gorgeous.
@Drakow, you look epic!

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Bah, I had to come here on the second page where I easily forgot all the usernames on the first page :( everyone looks so good though! And I really like the cosplays, those always look like so much fun.

figured I post one since my hair is gettin' long and all. I've been growing it out for a year.
Spoiler:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
No ugly people yet! Disproving people's perceptions of Pokemon nerds everywhere!

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I've never posted here, so I'll just leave this here...Prepare to cringe. ^__^

Spoiler:

Just a note; my brother calls that my shamwow hoodie, due to the color. XD

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
Years
Wowzers, everyone looks so amazing ^-^

I was home alone, blasting my music and decided I hadn't worn this hat in a while. So I spent half an hour trying to pick a good picture took a photo XD
Spoiler:

Nathaniel.

is here
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
Touko looks great -- I like that new tan.
Loki I really like that cosplay; you look very nice.
Buttered Coat, you look cool.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
This thread is giving me the unrealistic expectation that I can find myself an attractive pokénerd. I can't believe how good looking everyone is.Being generic so I don't sound too creepy.

This is me;

Spoiler:

The first is about a week old, after I'd been playing on my PSOne for several hours straight. The second was about half an hour ago, when I was bored (hence sternface).

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Spoiler:

Me a couple of hours ago.
I was drinking coke, then my friend started talking to me, and my other friend decided to take a picture. It turned out awkwardly cute.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Oh man when was the last time I posted in one of these?! xDD

But dude seriously everyone in this thread is ridiculously good looking. Like, we need a PC modeling troupe or something for all these fantastically gorgeous people!! *A*

Since we're posting pictures of cosplay, here's one of my Tsuruko cosplay from Ano Hana!

Spoiler:

I don't have any good recent pics of myself out of cosplay, sooooo just this for now. *V*;; Sorry it's huge. OTL

I have to say, being asian REALLY helps if you want to cosplay XD That was a really nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back