• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Are you kidding I can't cut my own hair ;_;

Gonna leave it until right before school ends and then get a haircut haha. Only one more month!

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
    Joshawott: When I first looked at the picture (quick glance) I thought you were using hairspray, and not a camera. whoops! XD
    Love the hair, how long did it take you to grow that?

About seven months. It's been much longer before... as in, down to my chest.

soup
    here's the ginge that all of you (two people) were asking for
    sorry bout my hair, it's still a bit wet. I plan on getting it cut soon.

Spoiler:

You look nothing like I pictured you to, but you look awesome! :P

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    That is ginge? How is that ginge? It looks like brown with SLIGHT ginge tint!

Disappointed tbh. Though the absence of the ginge means you're still hot so it doesn't matter.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Blah, I haven't posted in a while so I suppose it would be fun to post one now. This was taken a couple of weeks ago when we had the amazingly warm weather over spring break. The picture is a bit big though, sorry bout that :x

Spoiler:

Years
    Here guys have a seriousface a rapeface and a surpriseface. Pics taken on laptop webcam because my new phone's camera is taking the piss and mocking me. I tried taking pictures of myself 5 times last week Tuesday before my haircut, and EVERY SINGLE PICTURE was just of a light on the outside of my house that I had accidentally photographed just before then. And post-haircut, it somehow took a picture of its own homescreen. I also shaved, but the stubble's starting to come back in already.

Anyway, the pictures. All taken last Friday.

Spoiler:

Years
    Here guys have a seriousface a rapeface and a surpriseface. Pics taken on laptop webcam because my new phone's camera is taking the piss and mocking me. I tried taking pictures of myself 5 times last week Tuesday before my haircut, and EVERY SINGLE PICTURE was just of a light on the outside of my house that I had accidentally photographed just before then. And post-haircut, it somehow took a picture of its own homescreen. I also shaved, but the stubble's starting to come back in already.

Anyway, the pictures. All taken last Friday.

Spoiler:

Donny, I love those images. Especially the third one, you really post the best photos here!

I'm not entirely sure why I decided to take a photo of myself at 3am in a public toilet in Philadelphia. Maybe it's me being self-conscious over my horrible, horrible photography skills over the past couple of days. However, this one turned out to be one of the best photos of me in recent years, so I might as well share.

Spoiler:

Yours is looking good too, Jono.

I took this for Juicy/Charliezard, but I thought I'd share it all with you because I'm lovely.

Spoiler:

Well Shining Raichu, you do like to call yourself Andy.

soup
    here's the ginge that all of you (two people) were asking for
    sorry bout my hair, it's still a bit wet. I plan on getting it cut soon.

Spoiler:

Cello, I wasn't expecting you to look like that...

Andy showed the "finger" LOL.

Finally showing my face to the world:

Spoiler:

How do I look?

You actually look pretty nice, FourCartridge.

OK so last week I was doing some camwhoring because it'd been a while since I posted a picture on here. I had my finger on the screen of my iPhone continuously hitting it and holding it very steadily in place for fear I'd make the photo blurry, and between tries I was adjusting my glasses. I didn't think I was still hitting the take photo button while this was happening, but the end result looked like I'm purposely doing this ultimately douchey intellectual pose and it was so hilarious I just had to show it to you anyway lmao

Spoiler:

Andy, you have the coolest photos in this thread.

I don't post my own photos cos I can't smile naturally plus my face looks weird. But don't worry, that doesn't stop me from commenting on someone else's photo.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Impo, you showed me that photo a few days ago on IRC and it only just became apparently to me that you are hugging your legs lmao. I thought you had like a pillow thing there.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    This is probably the most recent picture of me
    Spoiler:

Taken back in July 2011 by a friend from my youth group on the way to a retreat.
    (explains the cross and Jesus shirt)

I don't have a camera so I don't take alot of pictures.

Years
    This is probably the most recent picture of me
    Spoiler:

Taken back in July 2011 by a friend from my youth group on the way to a retreat.
    (explains the cross and Jesus shirt)

I don't have a camera so I don't take alot of pictures.

Wow Aaron, I wasn't expecting you to look like that...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    This is the most recent picture of me. Well, one of them, anyway...

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back