• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    You have very cool hair Kiyoshi! I wish I could pull off that whole slicked up/back bangs thing but my hairline refuses it. D:

Thank you! X3

This the only real hairstyle that actually works well though, besides a full-head spiky hair look. But that can get all screwed up and make me look like a douche. XD;

You all can just imagine me. :D

You're PERRY THE PLATYPUSSSS.

or something idk.

Kiyoshi - very cute XD. You're 16 and you've grown out a full beard you manly, manly mofo.

How dare you imply that I have sexual relations with my friends' mothers.

I like it, I just hope it just fills in more as I age. The face looks weird from a distance for me. It would make the mustache flow better with the rest of the facial hair.

If only you would shave that hair off... ;_;

To each his own, I suppose.

But seriously, the only people who don't like my facial hair are girls. What's up with that?

I do not believe for one second that Kiyoshi is 16.

I do not believe for one second that you for one second don't believe I'm 16!

wait wut

Yep, I am. Funny enough, I look a year younger or two than my actual age without my beard; like my brother. Runs in the family I guess.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years

I do not believe for one second that Kiyoshi is 16.

Although at this point I'll be lazy, not use Google, and ask what Lacrosse is. /shot

Hes totally not 16, cant be!

Also lacrosse is a native american game where they get dressed up like they are going to play grindiron except instead of a pigskin footbal they have a little round ball and long sticks that have nets at the end. They run around basically just ***king each other up and throwing the ball at little nets at each end of the field, looks hilarious to watch and fun to play. :P

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I still don't believe any of it.

...that is one weird sport.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Kiyoshi I agree that you would look cuter without the beard, and I am not a girl. That's not at all to say that it looks bad! It doesn't, it's incredibly impressive; especially at 16 haha. I just prefer guys clean-shaven - we're generally not a very beard-friendly forum :P

Nihilego

Years
    And I'm not a beard-friendly mod so no beards itt please!! n____n totally not because i cant grow one myself...lol

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Kiyoshi I agree that you would look cuter without the beard, and I am not a girl. That's not at all to say that it looks bad! It doesn't, it's incredibly impressive; especially at 16 haha. I just prefer guys clean-shaven - we're generally not a very beard-friendly forum :P

I'm only half sure you're not actually Wonderwoman in disguise but then again that's a ridiculous assumption what am I doing with my life.

Clean shaven is wicked weird to me. Maybe it's because my family is a coalition of hairy Italians, but guys with no hair freak me out a little. It's like it's not natural.

Not to say that just applies to beards, I mean body hair in general.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years

Hi I'm bored and stuffs and my webcam sucks

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Jake I want to talk about how cute you are but Razor Leaf told me I'm creepy in this thread so I can't. But I'm thinking it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023

Why do you want to tear me and my beard apart?! You're like the Titanic to my Rose and Jack. ;;

I have never actually watched the Titanic. Sorry! Is that the girl that says she'll never let go, and then he dies?!

Hi I'm bored and stuffs and my webcam sucks

Can I pinch your cheeks please?

This is a picture of me

I'm listening to Ed Sheeran - + by the way

You remind me a bit too much of a person I strongly dislike. Therefore, this is all I have to say to you!

Nihilego

Years
    Jake I want to talk about how cute you are but Razor Leaf told me I'm creepy in this thread so I can't. But I'm thinking it.

>:(

You remind me a bit too much of a person I strongly dislike. Therefore, this is all I have to say to you!

For a minute I read that as "You remind me of Ed Sheeran". Not quite.

Sсott

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    I wasn't too sure about this, but I guess I'll post one picture.

I'm sorry about the contrast of the picture, but it was taken in dimmed lighting. The girl next to me is someone I met during my friend's gathering at his home. I look a little nervous for some reason.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023

I'm sorry about the contrast of the picture, but it was taken in dimmed lighting. The girl next to me is someone I met during my friend's gathering at his home. I look a little nervous for some reason.

Wuuuut

You don't look nervous! You look lovely :3

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Spoiler:
    OMG WHY YOU ALL SO PURTY DARN IT

FFFFF

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back