• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well over a year old, taken at like 2 AM, so I'm not really tan yet, I'm sleepy and it's obvious.

Spoiler:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    OOHH SWIFT CUTE PIC :3 He is a cutie!!!

ANd Luke I agree with the others about the eyes, but personally I prefer you cleanshaven! PIC OF THAT PLEEASE :3

And diablooww I would say the same with you! I think you would look great with just a soul-patch, actually! Ever tried that style?

I am tempted to post a picture here actually.. haha.. I have one that I actually kinda like I am contemplating posting~

Hahaha thanx Kura yeah I actually did and everyone I knew loved it lol I'm might do it again.

I agree with that one guy too, you do look like the guy from Spiderman cx
    That's definitely not a bad thing~
    Also, no problem. Just the truth. cx

My gosh, your eyes. <3 Heheh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, this is me today~ Do I look 13 here?

Hahaha Niceeee :D yeah this one and the one in the dog lol loving the makeup though.

WOW everyones looking great

Well I've been waking up very early to train (Zoe should know hahaha)

But after training me and my cousin get up to all silly things lol :P this was today morning btw

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hahahah That was soooo funny lol.

Last edited:

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
    Hahaha Niceeee :D yeah this one and the one in the dog lol loving the makeup though.

WOW everyones looking great

Well I've been waking up very early to train (Zoe should know hahaha)

But after training me and my cousin get up to all silly things lol :P this was today morning btw

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hahahah That was soooo funny lol.

Oh my gosh LOLL. That cart/bus thing is so tinyyyy cx

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    And yes, you're probably right.

I'm always right, buddy.

Since I haven't posted one in ages...

Whoa, loving the hair. You look good! Is Duke Nukem a good game?

Spoiler:

...how in gods name did you fit in there?

I got a few new pictures of me. You know, one of the few things I hate about NYC is the random weather. I can't compare it do other places, since I've lived here my whole life, but when you're enjoying the sun while outside, and within a minute, you're drenched by some freak storm.. it annoys the bejesus out of me.

Spoiler:

But hey! If you know me, you'd know that in the end, I always end up smiling. It's in my nature. ;D

Spoiler:

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
    Because back-seat webcam pictures are how all the cool kids take their pictures when they look half-decent~

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Because back-seat webcam pictures are how all the cool kids take their pictures when they look half-decent~

cutie pie much XD lol u look like 16 in this one. its kinda cool because u look different ages depending on your pics.

I'm always right, buddy. Whoa, loving the hair. You look good! Is Duke Nukem a good game? ...how in gods name did you fit in there? I got a few new pictures of me. You know, one of the few things I hate about NYC is the random weather. I can't compare it do other places, since I've lived here my whole life, but when you're enjoying the sun while outside, and within a minute, you're drenched by some freak storm.. it annoys the bejesus out of me.
    Spoiler:
    But hey! If you know me, you'd know that in the end, I always end up smiling. It's in my nature. ;D
    Spoiler:

Haha it took us an eternity to get in and getting out was no walk in the park. I fell lmao :D

Haha but what happened to you?

Last edited:

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
    Me gusta la.... I like the top. Didn't learn crap in Spanish class

What color are your eyes? They look hazel.

Ahaha thanks~ Walmart is cool sometimes ya know.

Yeah, they're hazel. Wish they were blue u.u

cutie pie much XD lol u look like 16 in this one. its kinda cool because u look different ages depending on your pics.

Aw thanks cx
    It's usually my eyebrows/if I'm smiling or not. Lolol

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Eeveon, you are soo righteously adorable! :)
    Thank you!! <333 :'D My self-esteem is slowly rising. X)
    Duuuuuuuddddde. LOVE the glasses. =D
    Thanks! :D I love these glasses - makes me feel so hipster XD - but they're a pain to clean, sometimes. D;

I am so late to reply, I'm never on here. D:

WHY IS EVERYONE ON HERE SO COOL?? Everyone be lookin' good, and I'm over here just munching away at some double chocolate muffins. >:T

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Since I'm the new gal, I'll show you all what I look like! Woo hoo!

Spoiler:

Oooh, you are very pretty. :3 Thanks for sharing! Nice to see people older than twenty around these parts xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back