• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Spoiler:

lalala just posting here. It'll probably be gone soon!

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Please ignore my messiness and my awkward pimple, I look nice ok

Years
  • Spoiler:

lalala just posting here. It'll probably be gone soon!

You know, I think you look pretty badass here. I like your hairstyle. I might have to use this as my new PC meme photo. Spamming Forever.jpeg gets old after a while.

I dont remember is i posted these:

I think you look better without makeup. That can also be extended to most women in general.

Hey look, i can do anything in my private jet!!!

YOU HAVE A PRIVATE JET!?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS I DON'T EVEN!?!

I posted this one before but.. meh. It's a little old but it's accessible on here so I'll post it again~

You remind me so much of a Bidoof in that picture for some reason lol. I usually tend to think highlights in hair are not that appealing but I think you pull it off quite well.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • usually when i take pictures of myself i pull questionable faces so
    Spoiler:

yes that is shaving cream in the background, i am manly enough to grow a beard
    Spoiler:

dis 1 is moarrr srz
    Spoiler:

Years
  • usually when i take pictures of myself i pull questionable faces so
    Spoiler:

yes that is shaving cream in the background, i am manly enough to grow a beard
    Spoiler:

dis 1 is moarrr srz
    Spoiler:

Awesome board shorts are awesome, yo.

@MVTM

Are you fly like a G6?

@Kuraberry

That's a really awesome picture of you. The blue is sweet.

Years
  • I guess this is time to post a picture of myself for all of you to glaze upon.

Peace.

I have to admit I was dumbfounded by the multitude of beautiful people here. From what I seen or skimmed through, mvtm, Forever, Lady Surreal (I think that's it), and Kura are beautiful. Patchisou Yutohru looks badass.

Years
  • Has also been a while for me posting in here.
    So here is a picture of me in Berlin on a Stag Do. I am the guy at the front with the two cups of beer!

We were all so drunk at this point.
    The line we are stood over is the divide between east and west Berlin... or North and South, I forget, I was that drunk.​

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I took this a few nights ago because some friends asked me to take a sexy picture.

Pita tongue is worksafe sexy. And before anyone gets excited, that's a bikini top :3c
    ...also I look like I have a lazy eye. That's the last time I don't look straight at the camera while taking a picture ugh.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I got some new pictures of me, which never happens. :T

This jacket is amazing. I wish I had money to get this thing.
    Spoiler:

Same with this hat. My friend Abby is a stalker; she ran up behind me making that face AS SOON AS I PRESSED "TAKE." She's got good timing.
    Spoiler:

I don't know why the first picture is so huge. They were both taken with my phone. :\

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I dont remember is i posted these:

Spoiler:

Like seriously. You are so pretty, I'm so jealous xD

But yeah from what I've seen PC is clearly the forum for the attractive. Not gonna lie half of the pictures you men have posted in this thread I have thought "You're hot lol." and the girls well you're all breathtaking I mean really why are you all so pretty.

Siggy is pretty as ever I see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back