• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Posted this in another thread, might as well post it here too.
Spoiler:

*runs*

Nice picture but tell us you weren't hiding a smile with the phone.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Algo, I do have a witch costume...somewhere! But not that many other ones. '~'

Boy howdy! :D

So, last night I got together with some friends as a bit of a "Let's drink and play vidya before you move" type thinger. Well, rum and gin was brought out and we watched 'God Bless America'. So we partook and apparently there was a need to snap this picture of me.

r600x600.jpg

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
I have never actually posted anything on here but I am brave enough to tell me about myself.

Here are two pictures of me in my bathroom...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Down below, the picture isn't of me but of Military Road in Cremorne. It seems to give a feel about a user's life style.

Spoiler:

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
I have never actually posted anything on here but I am brave enough to tell me about myself.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Down below, the picture isn't of me but of Military Road in Cremorne. It seems to give a feel about a user's life style.

Spoiler:
I love how your username is TheFattestSnorlax, yet in real life you're skinny. Made me laugh.

Cool photos though bro :).

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
@Algo--Oh you know it! ;]
@TheFattestSnorlax [snicker, funny name! I love it!!]--Has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Dr. James Wilson from the show House?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Boy howdy! :D

So, last night I got together with some friends as a bit of a "Let's drink and play vidya before you move" type thinger. Well, rum and gin was brought out and we watched 'God Bless America'. So we partook and apparently there was a need to snap this picture of me.

r600x600.jpg
You look like Skrillex! :o Haha, I'm sorry, but you do. .____.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
That was my immediate thought seeing that picture. "IS THAT SKILLREX????"

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Haha... yeah. Dude that took the picture said I looked like him too. >_>

I don't normally have my hair like that. I was just sorta drunk-ish. D:

Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Wow Snorlax, you look very different than what your description said.

Your pics are hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back