• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Display

What Post display do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I used Legacy for years beforehand.

...Then for some reason within the past year, which I've forgotten by now (or maybe it was because of the likes system), I switched to Standard. And I actually rather like it. So, I'm using Standard now.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Haven't used Legacy since it was phased out in vB3. Can't say I've missed it, either--it just seems so inefficient and crowded now.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Standard. I used Legacy for awhile at one point, but I've always found the standard postbit display to be more aesthetically pleasing.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Standard. I was on a forum about 6 or 7 years ago where they used Legacy and I got really used to it so I was a bit off-put when I came to this forum and they used the Standard layout (not realising that it could be changed) but by the time I found out it could be changed I was so used to the standard one that viewing it in Legacy started to look too foreign, so I changed it back.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Standard. I always get a little bit weirded out whenever I see images of people using Legacy; it just seems so un-natural and wrong. I know it's perfectly natural and not wrong at all, but years of being with Standard just means I'll probably view anything else as weird.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • both. I honestly couldn't care less, as long as I can see your name and avatar I couldn't care less.

Just stick it wherever you like, and it doesn't make me feel weird or anything.

Mainly because foruming is already foreign enough to me lol

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Although I've used Legacy in the past, I prefer using Standard. I didn't like how everything was bunched up into the side in Legacy mode.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2013
    I use Legacy because you can see more of the thread, and I'm not really fond of Standard

Back