• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Post-E4 Leveling

Years
  • Any good spots worthy of mention?
    The only place I can think of is the Victory Road but it's pretty much filled with Gravelers, who have Sturdy... not really convenient.

Years
  • Wow, that's kind of disappointing.
    In every Pokémon game I can think of, there's been at least one place where you could level efficiently post-E4. Does the E4 beef up after you beat them or do they remain the same?

Years
  • You could try going to restaurant Le Wow in Lumiose City where you can fight lvl 65 pokemon in double, triple or rotation battles for 100 000 pokedollars. If you activate O-Power Prize Money, you should come out of it in profit. Additionally, you are awarded with Balm Mushrooms, the quantity depends on your performance.

Also, you could try the Battle Chateau on Route 7 where trainers spawn in over time. Though it's slow going at first since the trainers have weak pokemon to begin with, as you go through the ranks you will encounter stronger trainers.

Hope this helps!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    After game leveling?

Hello eveeryone.
    I'd just finished defeating to pokemon leage and I was wondering where I can go to fight other trainers for EXP to evolve my other pokes. It doesn't look like there are that many trainers let to fight. Unlike White/Black where we had the stadiums and Audinos.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • The Battle Chateau is where I pretty much been at. You know that one place with all the rich stuck up snobs. Once you reach a high rank it's a good place to earn cash and exp.

Salamence™

Gen 3♥
    Years
  • Fast Way To lv up

I were thinking.
    Is there a fast way to lv up faster than e4 and the champion in pokemon x and y?
    Also
    There just arrived a patch in pokemon x and y. To fix some bugs :)

MetalxTongue

Underdog of Truth
    Years
  • E4 is pretty much the fastest way to level up. You could also use O-powers while battling E4, and ask friends to use there O-power on you when you run out.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    If you're training Pokemon which evolve by normal level up, try stopping the evolution since unevolved Pokemon get more EXP than their evolutions from this point on.

Also give him the lucky egg and fight rotation battles in the 3-stars restaurant in Lumiose City.

Yuuto

Community Helper~
    Years
  • You don't get EXP from the Battle Maison but you do from the Battle Chateau. Just gotta get through all the low level NPCs.

My personal favorite method so far is the 3-star Restaurant in Lumiose. You get good EXP and tons of money if you do it right. Fastest? Maybe not, but I enjoy it.

Hinokage

Ghost Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Battle masion? If you get experience from it.

I'm afraid that the Battle Maison does't give experience, but the Battle Chateau near the Daycare does. Once you get to a high enough rank you can give a Lucky Egg to the Pokemon you want to train and just rake in the experience. At the highest rank you'll get to have rematches against Elite Four members that come looking for you, Gym Leaders with much stronger Pokemon, and a few female trainers that only use groups of Audino against you. Those Audino are really worth a lot experience together with your Pokemon having high affection for you while holding a Lucky Egg.

Years
  • I'm afraid that the Battle Maison does't give experience, but the Battle Chateau near the Daycare does. Once you get to a high enough rank you can give a Lucky Egg to the Pokemon you want to train and just rake in the experience. At the highest rank you'll get to have rematches against Elite Four members that come looking for you, Gym Leaders with much stronger Pokemon, and a few female trainers that only use groups of Audino against you. Those Audino are really worth a lot experience together with your Pokemon having high affection for you while holding a Lucky Egg.

Lol thanks for explaining, I haven't played the game yet (I need a 3DS lol)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    In my opinion, the best way to train is by battling against hordes. When you're in a horde battle, you go up against six wild Pokémon at once. Depending on their level, each give you about three-hundred to two-thousand experience points. Those may not seem like much experience, but when you add them all up, it turns out to be a lot. Not only that, but when you're in horde battles, you're gaining a bunch of effort values, too. These things boost your overall stats, and make your Pokémon become stronger. Hordes also increase the chance of you getting inflected with PokéRus, as well as your chance of running into a shiny. :)

If you want to get yourself into a horde battle, then visit your favorite route and use Sweet Scent. Make sure to carry an attack that target all your opponents, by the way! Few of these would be Surf, Earthquake, Blizzard, and Heat Wave.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
    Years
  • In my opinion, the best way to train is by battling against hordes. When you're in a horde battle, you go up against six wild Pokémon at once. Depending on their level, each give you about three-hundred to two-thousand experience points. Those may not seem like much experience, but when you add them all up, it turns out to be a lot. Not only that, but when you're in horde battles, you're gaining a bunch of effort values, too. These things boost your overall stats, and make your Pokémon become stronger. Hordes also increase the chance of you getting inflected with PokéRus, as well as your chance of running into a shiny. :)

If you want to get yourself into a horde battle, then visit your favorite route and use Sweet Scent. Make sure to carry an attack that target all your opponents, by the way! Few of these would be Surf, Earthquake, Blizzard, and Heat Wave.

So if I use honey on Victory road I will get a boat load of experience?

Lol thanks for explaining, I haven't played the game yet (I need a 3DS lol)

You dont need a 3DS to play the X and Y game. You just wont get the 3D graphics.

Last edited:
    Years
  • usually I train in E4 it's kinda fast
    Money + Exp Power + Lucky Egg should be enough
    or go find someone that has Audino and chansey both on their friend safari LOL

Back