• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post EV Training

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Hey guys, as far as EV training, i just wanted to know something. Personally, after i am done EV training(I usually start as early as i can as early as lvl 1 with an exp. share) my Pokemon are usually fully EV trained at lvl 25-35. After that, am i the only one who takes those Pokemon through the Elite Four with an exp. share until it can fight on its own and eventually reach lvl 100, or do you guys do something different? Let me know.

Years
  • I do the same thing, because from my knowledge of EV training, after you're done, it doesn't matter how you train. That's why you're even allowed to use Rare Candies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've only EV trained a little bit but for me I tend to EV train at level 1 rather than any other level because I'm like "Oh God I'm just going to ruin it otherwise" so starting fresh is easiest. n_n I never actually use anything I EV train, surprisingly, so I don't bother to take it through the E4, though, lmao :(

TeeheeLP

Programmer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    I've recently started doing EV-Training and already got 2 Pokémon fully trained. So I have to say I tried to fight the E4 solely with one of them and didn't succed, but I think I'll try again sometime as my second Pokémon got full EV as well now and already is somewhere around level 70. Though I'm not quite sure if I'll actually train them until they're level 100.

Back