• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post not appearing

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    I had just posted in the Rate My Signature thread, but for some reason the post isn't showing up. The 'Last Poster' thingy says I posted, and there is another page, but I can't go to it.

I remember this happening when the server went down for un-scheduled maintenance.

Is that gonna happen again?

Link.

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Can't View the Next Page?

I'm in the R/S/E Monotype thread, but whenever I go to page 14 it displays page 13 still. The URL is correct, but the page isn't showing.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    That's weird. Currently, The forum is pretty glitchy. :3

Try to click next instead of the page number.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Sometimes it does that and I'm not really sure why. :S Once the thread gets another post, it should fix itself, but in the meantime, you can view later posts by pressing reply and scrolling down to the thread review--it should show the latest 15 posts or so. It's not ideal but it works.

It... could be related to the table that broke yesterday, but I've seen it happen other times too for no noticeable reason.

(Btw, merged two threads on the same topic.)

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I can't see Page 2 of the Fanfiction Metronome. The last post I see is from ChrisTom five hours ago, but RainbowMunchies just posted.

:s

Gaga For Gaga

Gaga's Right Hand Man
    Years
    I can't see Page 2 of the Fanfiction Metronome. The last post I see is from ChrisTom five hours ago, but RainbowMunchies just posted.

:s

Don't worry, you should be able to view the page soon.

Also, if you really need to read the response, you could click reply to the thread then when on the reply screen, scroll down and you can see the most recent replies.

Back