• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post screenshots of errors you've got while trying to browse PC!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm sure most of you have noticed that PC has been down more often than it has been up lately... so i've decided to take a grim situation and make it fun! so, post screenshots of the various errors you've found while trying to post/view/whatever at PC. here's one i got while trying to look at the last page of the shiny hunters club:

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    um... maybe you misunderstood... this is for errors at PC as in pokecommunity.com. not any errors that occur on your PC as in personal computer...
    edit: i got a new one
    and... i got this while using firefox. your browser has nothing to do with server problems.

Last edited:
    Years
    Here's what I usually get. PC tends to go in three phases: Works, times out, gives 'connect failed' screen. If you view the source of the 'connect failed' page, it tells you a tad more (in the background we see the 'connect failed' page, as in ryan's post):

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    nice errors guys. this one might be my favorite: it's one of those add ones. they say they can't find PC, but they suggest that i look into some resort thing in north carolina...

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    rsgh5 said:
    i'm sure most of you have noticed that PC has been down more often than it has been up lately... so i've decided to take a grim situation and make it fun! so, post screenshots of the various errors you've found while trying to post/view/whatever at PC. here's one i got while trying to look at the last page of the shiny hunters club:

I also often get this kind of error.
    BTW i'am using avant browser

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i just got this one... pretty standard i think:

Years
    Tch. I tried ta google PC in order ta see if I can at least access it via the indexed pages. Lol, PC's had so many crashes lately that they've even indexed the error page! XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    that's pretty funny stuff. PC was down this morning, but it seems to be functioning properly now.

Back