• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post the origin of your nickname.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Charon is the boatman of the river styx in greek mythology. And on the GBA game Golden Sun 2, it's a really strong summon. And so the name appeared!

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I have read the old kingdom trilogy of books & in that they have things called charter mages, so I just replaced charter with digital cos I seem to spend more time on my computer than not.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Well, Azumarill is one of my favorite pokemon, I loved the TCG cards that had light and dark pokemon, because I sorta think of myself as a really nice person, so I thought I could reflect that in my username. Common, who would think that a Light Azumarill could be a threat? ^___^ Plus, I like bunnies. Probably because I own one. Though he isn't as nice as me when he's ripping up my carpet. T_T

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    the origin of death_bringer
    i was just thinking of a name in PC when i suddenly thought of warcraft. scince i like the undead so much, i decided to call myself something cool,silent something that says: eventhough i have a missing body part, i can still kill you so i came up with Death_Bringer but im gonna chnge it soon

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Its more short than my last username Charmander & Cyndaquil

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Well, only a while ago, I was talking with my mom and she said, "If I could go back in time, I would name you Amaya. It means 'night rain'" So I just requested a name change and here I am, as Amaya.

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
    ... Your an Idiot if you dont know why I chose my username...

Anyway my RL nickname is Muffin, Goofy, Mustard, you name it o.o;; My name can be very easy to nick. Almost all 28 people in my class have different nicks for me xD

~DL~

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Oh, Meh and Gah were things I said frequently. I put it together and I said Cool! Omega is oh, meh and gah put together. Outskate is a word I thought of. =/

Flashmew

Master of Masters
    Years
    Well .. I found on the name Flashmew, when i was creating a site on tripod! Mewtwo is my favorite pokemon, so i tried Mewtwo, Blackmew, DarkMew etc. but none of those were avalible! then I found on the name Flashmew .. XD since that have I been using this name .. at hotmail, forums everywhere! ^^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I tried to be original, which is a contradiction, according to my name.

Years
    ok, this is a little simple

I like seto kaiba from yugioh
    duhh Seto

I am a girl
    duhh girl

and like the underscore key
    duhh underscore

so here i am seto_girl

duhh

Recknin

Banned