• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your Anime/Manga List here!

Chelzbell

magical girl undercover
Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    My list is in my signature~ :)

I don't have much manga listed, but plenty of anime. I have been so happy that I found this website, it's been so helpful in keeping track with what animes I'm going to watch or have watched.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    My list is in my signature~ :)

I don't have much manga listed, but plenty of anime. I have been so happy that I found this website, it's been so helpful in keeping track with what animes I'm going to watch or have watched.

Your MAL page doesn't exist. D:

Anywho, here be Phani's profile. I love comparing compatibilities with other MAL users, even if they're low.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • Bay

Years
  • I too love MAL as many times I can't remember how many anime shows I watched. XD

My list

This list is a bit small compared to others, but will add more as soon as I remember which ones I watched and which ones I planned to watch. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Anime
    Elfen Lied
    Fate/ Stay night
    Nurse Witch Komugi-Chan Magikarte
    Shinigami no Ballad
    Utawarerumono

Manga
    Azumanga Daiō
    Gunslinger Girl (ongoing)
    Rizelmine

Surprising as it would seem given my wide variety of previous avatars, I have not watched much due to my pure unrefined laziness. It's more enjoyable for me to become absorbed in my own creations anyway...

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • My list isn't that long, I just started watching anime last summer, and I don't read manga.

List link

With three exceptions, I watch everything subtitled.

1. Watched Outlaw Star dubbed, then re-watched it subtitled.
    2. Watched Cowboy Bebop dubbed, planning to re-watch it subtitled (listed in "plan to watch" for that reason).
    3. Watched Inu Yasha dubbed, don't care enough to re-watch it subtitled.

Notes:
    Welcome to the NHK is bordering on dropped. I hear it gets better, but I don't really like the idea enough to keep watching. I still might resume it, though.
    Dropped Dragonball Z because it took too long to advance the plot. Plan to watch Kai because it looks like it'll be more to the point.
    Dropped FMA because I'm watching FMA: Brotherhood instead.
    Dropped Naruto because the dub made my ears bleed. I may try watching it subbed at some point in the future.
    Dropped Tsubasa Chronicle because it was terrible. Plan to try the manga instead, as I'm guessing it was just a bad adaptation.

Favorites:
    1. Cardcaptor Sakura. I loved it, and nothing will ever surpass it. Don't watch the English dub unless you hate romance and good voice actors, though.
    2. Kanon (Kyoto Animation). I loved it; Makoto's and Ayu's storylines made me cry. Also, Ayu running into a tree instead of hugging the main character is hilarious.
    3. Hellsing. So cool. I can't wait to watch the OVAs, I heard they're even cooler. Normally I hate vampires, but seriously. Just ridiculously awesome.

Back