• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Your Current Ctrl+Vs!

Years
    C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Pictures\Touhou\Doujin

Just downloading some Touhou doujins. Copied the folder location so that it would be less of a pain to extract from the .zip file.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    What I put in bold is a bit off in my opinion. If it was a legendary then would you say the same thing? I don't think it matters how it really looks.

Anyways, I was mistaken before that Rotom was a legendary because of how you had to wait until night time until you can finally bump the television to catch or battle it. Though there is several reasons on why it shouldn't be a legendary unless the storyline for it was changed. First of all, Rotom is at a low level, and if it was a legendary I am pretty sure it would've been at a higher level. It's really easy to catch in my opinion. With real legendaries, it takes some time until you can finally catch it unless you have a stragety. Also, if Rotom was considered a legendary, then all of it's formes would be considered one as well. That would be way too much legendary formes for one Rotom. Plus the Rotom formes are events and it would only make the regular Rotom an event somehow as well. Therefore, those are some reasons why you can tell Rotom isn't a legendary and in my own opinion, it should stay a non-legendary.

--
    PC was moving a bit slow at the time when I was posting something. Just to be on the safe side, I decided to copy it.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    -------------The sound of terror was everywhere, children where screaming as they where annihilated. as we ran I looked back to see the pursuers.
    -------------Humans.
    --------------Humans have finally found us. its so long since they made there home here. so long, that they had forgotten there threat. Explosions shook the ground and bullets thickened the air. We ran, we ran fast as we could, everyone was for themselves, we ran over bodies of are friends as they where shot down. Few of the older hybrids stayed back to delay the humans. Seven, eight, nine.... I counted as I watched my comrades fall. We kept running.
    -------------Now only twenty of are two hundred, we neared the base of the small mountain that contained are leader, Mewtrio. The most powerful psy pokemon known by pokemon, the few of us that remained half ran half crawled are way up to the lip of the cave where the master of are clan rested upon his throne of bone. Fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, almost destroyed we filled out into the crimson hallway to see the glint of metal surrounding are last hope.
    -------------Chains.

Lol, how is that still there? A couple hours ago I fised someones post in an RP thread on another forum. (Of course, this isn't the fixed version)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Post Your Current Ctrl+Vs!

I was showing one of my friends my new banner I made on Gimp. It came out quite well and I decided to copy it onto my signature.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    -------------The sound of terror was everywhere, children where screaming as they where annihilated. as we ran I looked back to see the pursuers.
    -------------Humans.
    --------------Humans have finally found us. its so long since they made there home here. so long, that they had forgotten there threat. Explosions shook the ground and bullets thickened the air. We ran, we ran fast as we could, everyone was for themselves, we ran over bodies of are friends as they where shot down. Few of the older hybrids stayed back to delay the humans. Seven, eight, nine.... I counted as I watched my comrades fall. We kept running.
    -------------Now only twenty of are two hundred, we neared the base of the small mountain that contained are leader, Mewtrio. The most powerful psy pokemon known by pokemon, the few of us that remained half ran half crawled are way up to the lip of the cave where the master of are clan rested upon his throne of bone. Fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, almost destroyed we filled out into the crimson hallway to see the glint of metal surrounding are last hope.
    -------------Chains.

I...still...haven't...changed...it...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    【初音ミクオリジナル曲】せんちめんたる☆Girl's Heart【PV付】

I was changing the Youtube video in my profile. Guess "Tomare!" was kinda boring~
    It's Hatsune Miku Orijinaru Uta "Senchimentaru ☆ Girl's Heart".

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years

Watching the new Haruhi episode. Kinda surprised how a person (like Kyon) can live through something for 15498 times. AND then realise the rurupu (loop) they had done in the 15498th time.

Back