• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Your Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Down to four monitors, for the duration of my mac lifestyle test :X

Post Your Desktop

Last edited:

Zet

Years
    Um, well I tried to use a program, but everytime I opened it, it would say this..

Post Your Desktop
    move that folder in C: to a different location, if that doesn't work copy and paste the folder some where and delete the one in C:, run the patcher again and it will patch your system

here's mine Post Your Desktop

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    XD I have a crazy wallpaper. I started making it like a year ago and I've been adding and deleting people to it ever since. Here is how it looks like today:

Post Your Desktop

Some people think it's too hard to see my icons, but I don't agree. I know where everything is, so I don't mind. XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    XD I have a crazy wallpaper. I started making it like a year ago and I've been adding and deleting people to it ever since. Here is how it looks like today:

Post Your Desktop

Some people think it's too hard to see my icons, but I don't agree. I know where everything is, so I don't mind. XD

ZOMG that's a lot of anime! Please tell me you haven't watched all of those series.....O.O

EDIT: I guess I'll post mine....kinda boring though. But Dragonforce is that cool =P

https://www.metalsymphonique.com/wallpapers/Dragonforce1.jpg

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Actually, yes I have watched them all. XD I think there are 21 different anime represented up there. ^^

Though I haven't finished all of them, mind you. =P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Actually, yes I have watched them all. XD I think there are 21 different anime represented up there. ^^

Though I haven't finished all of them, mind you. =P

Impressive. I could pick out maybe 6-7 that I've actually seen. The world of anime is quite massive apparently =P

Lash

Years
    Seeing as having a good looking desktop isn't my first priority, I put some photos together of the following I need to kick more ass in airsoft wars.

Post Your Desktop

Boom boom, baby.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back