• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    i really like this guy but i dont know if he feels the same way

my voice is lost i need advice

my voice is lost i need advice

If you're really that shy then why not ask a friend to get the info for you? Try sending a new friend so he doesn't connect the dots and figure out that the question originated from you.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    or you could send ur mom to ask..lol..
    You know, people only post in this thread if they want actual advice, not some rude spam that doesn't offer any help. What's this, the third time you'll have been warned tonight? Make sure you read the rules before posting again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    I have ap roblem, a post buy Morkula or watever his name is: (i considered making a seprate thread for it, but watevea)
    "...
    What?

1. Man-eating ants do not make a thread. If that's all you have time for, go join some spam forum or something.
    2. There's a problems thread for all problems - do you think you're special or something, that your problems should get their own thread?
    3. Spam threads are always locked and/or deleted. Just like I'm going to do to this one. And then we can all poke fun at the fool. You being the fool, of course. I actually find that I get great enjoyment out of dealing with idiots.
    4. A lot of people aren't "board stiff" by the rules. Bored stiff, maybe, but even that's rare. I haven't seen any walking, talking pieces of wood around here though.

And as a side note, your post makes my eyes bleed. Seriously. A spelling/English grammar book might help, but right now you have the spelling and grammar capacity of a brain-dead two year old.
    *Locked*"

1)wHAT Could be cooler then man-eating nats, 2.1)it wasn't my problem, it was ninetales and it seemed to be a special problem, 2.2)i am special, 3.1)it wasn't spam, spma is stupid pathetic annoyingetc. which does not describe my thread, 3.2) i am neitrher a fool nor an idiot, 4) i haven't seen walking talking pieces of wood either, but then maybe thats because this is a CHAT forum, where we converse by words and dnot see either people or walking talking peeces of wood, Side note) I am not a first (or second) langauage english speaker, and this is the TXT form whic his fastewr.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I have ap roblem, a post buy Morkula or watever his name is: (i considered making a seprate thread for it, but watevea)
    "...
    What?

1. Man-eating ants do not make a thread. If that's all you have time for, go join some spam forum or something.
    2. There's a problems thread for all problems - do you think you're special or something, that your problems should get their own thread?
    3. Spam threads are always locked and/or deleted. Just like I'm going to do to this one. And then we can all poke fun at the fool. You being the fool, of course. I actually find that I get great enjoyment out of dealing with idiots.
    4. A lot of people aren't "board stiff" by the rules. Bored stiff, maybe, but even that's rare. I haven't seen any walking, talking pieces of wood around here though.

And as a side note, your post makes my eyes bleed. Seriously. A spelling/English grammar book might help, but right now you have the spelling and grammar capacity of a brain-dead two year old.
    *Locked*"

1)wHAT Could be cooler then man-eating nats, 2.1)it wasn't my problem, it was ninetales and it seemed to be a special problem, 2.2)i am special, 3.1)it wasn't spam, spma is stupid pathetic annoyingetc. which does not describe my thread, 3.2) i am neitrher a fool nor an idiot, 4) i haven't seen walking talking pieces of wood either, but then maybe thats because this is a CHAT forum, where we converse by words and dnot see either people or walking talking peeces of wood, Side note) I am not a first (or second) langauage english speaker, and this is the TXT form whic his fastewr.

Sounds like you've got a maturity issue. And a lack of brains.

I suggest logging out, turning off your computer and going to play outside.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    You know, people only post in this thread if they want actually advice, not some rude spam that doesn't offer any help. What's this, the third time you'll have been warned tonight? Make sure you read the rules before posting again.
    asorry, i did not mean to cause offense, but their such a thing as senser ofhumour.,. my apologies to all, mums or not, who have hurt feelingz

will not happen again promise....

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    My grades are going down..And I'm depressed over them. They're not really bad grades, everything was an A except Pre Calc which I ended up getting a B- in. My friends say that I shouldn't worry, and that I would do fine. But I really don't think so. D:

Well, if you really feel that they're dropping, consider getting tutored after school. I'm pretty sure most schools offer that.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I got a C my first semester of Pre-Calc, and I cruised through my other math classes up to that point. Long story short, Pre-Calc is a learning wall for a lot of people (i.e. they have trouble with it even if they had little to none before).

Basically, all you can do is study more, ask the teacher and classmates for help, and memorize all the little rules that pop up in lectures. That last one killed me, as I always forgot the exact formulas for things I needed to know. I'd get a step mixed up, or put a minus sign where there shouldn't be one, or something else miniscule like that, and my grade dropped as a result.

The good news, however, is that I pulled off a B the next semester. Therefore, I have no qualms in saying that you can pull off an A. You just have to understand that Pre-Calc is pretty much unlike anything you've done before, and it will try to make your brain go in uncomfortable directions. Stick with it, though, and you should be fine.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I myself... Have been in the EXACT same situation.

This is rough, your really a love sick puppy for her now, and your in so far... that.... you just have to go for it. I mean I waited for years, I went out with someone else for 6 years, but actually still liked this one girl that always made my day like your sitchu.

And what I say to that is, I waited a long time.... and by the time I broke up and badly broke up with someone I never liked as much as the other, It sickins me to this day... for not going for it.

If she doesnt like/love you back, then...

uhhh...

What Im trying to say is, you can not wait, seriously.... You will eat yourself alive if you do. Your in so far that, if you dont go for it and ask her out and get her to like you back then life is honestly going to be terrible for you.

If she knows you well and is saying stuff about limits I dont know honestly, Relationships dont really limit anything if not they expand anything there... But all in all, what I think and what ive endured, go for it, if she's a girl that says no it wont be awkward unless you seem that way towards her from then on.

I'd follow nicoles advice as well, but you dont wanna wait too long, as she could get another guy and bai bai your chances, that is exactly what happened with me, and I feel like I'm an idiot for it. So yeah, I say put all the chips on the table and roll the dice, hopefully you get those 6s.

He's right. You mustn't wait. Ask her out once she knows you like her. Omg I have to go to the airport in 10 mins... no time >.<

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I got a C my first semester of Pre-Calc, and I cruised through my other math classes up to that point. Long story short, Pre-Calc is a learning wall for a lot of people (i.e. they have trouble with it even if they had little to none before).

Basically, all you can do is study more, ask the teacher and classmates for help, and memorize all the little rules that pop up in lectures. That last one killed me, as I always forgot the exact formulas for things I needed to know. I'd get a step mixed up, or put a minus sign where there shouldn't be one, or something else miniscule like that, and my grade dropped as a result.

The good news, however, is that I pulled off a B the next semester. Therefore, I have no qualms in saying that you can pull off an A. You just have to understand that Pre-Calc is pretty much unlike anything you've done before, and it will try to make your brain go in uncomfortable directions. Stick with it, though, and you should be fine.

Pre-Cal is one of the harder classes, if I'm not mistaken.

All you've gotta do is put in some extra effort, and you should be just fine.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    smetimes iwill shout randonm things in teh middle of class

your talking your mind I assume, so what I suggest is try to stop daydreaing and floating your mind elsewhere and pay attention to what's at hand.

Try not to think of other things buddy just focus on what you need to do, and hey or read a book, sounds boring I know but it helps.

All in all...

Just focus I guess, I honestly have never been in your sitchu but that should help. ;D

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
    Years
    Hello. I have a problem with people ignoring me, especially on forums. Actually, I was ignored awhile ago in this thread with the same problem. It's a real ego booster. Anyway, no matter where I post, I'm always ignored. Especially the DCC. And if I point someone to my post, they tell me not to get so worked up and...'uppity'. Is there any way for me to become more noticeable?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hello. I have a problem with people ignoring me, especially on forums. Actually, I was ignored awhile ago in this thread with the same problem. It's a real ego booster. Anyway, no matter where I post, I'm always ignored. Especially the DCC. And if I point someone to my post, they tell me not to get so worked up and...'uppity'. Is there any way for me to become more noticeable?

First off hi Saber I see ya ;D

When I joined this forum I too wanted to make a name for myself, and someone named gerri shin told about to get yourself know, post and become know and most importantly be active, people wont notice a lurker, they never do.

If your ignored try to be heard, be kind... but dont repost saying look at me kinda stuff.
    calm down and fit in the discussion.

Also notice people remember people they are kind too, well that's what I believe anyways....
    Be a little more adamant in your opinion, give a voice.

I dont know if this may help you but it worked with me, and ive been here about 2 months and one of most popular new people.

About the DCC, your not alone people ignore others all the time in the DCC, I get ignored all the time there ;P dont worry about that at all. And I bet people ignored you here as they didnt know the proper advice to give this tough situation.

Also, dont say look at my last post or something like that, some people tend to look away from people begging look at me.
    Be diverse, go to various places in the forum, you dont have to stick to a certian subforum, you can move around ^^

Well hope I helped. ;D

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I don't think there's a real way to get noticed right away but people will notice you eventually. If you don't like being ignored, you should try posting and responding to people more and more. If they notice that you're talking to them too a lot they'll usually respond back. You just need to be willing to get out there and post more :3 Also, as BeachBoy pointed out- try posting around different forums so you can meet newer people. A lot of people are also looking for friends and people to talk to~

Just get out there more and keep on posting :D

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    I have a problem.

Blackberry has helped me get some coding help for a "theme", and I can't add my newly made theme to my sig. I think it might be the coding... but I can't test it in a thread 'coz I am STILL not allowed to post URL's. Apparently I need 15 posts. Grrrr.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I have a problem.

Blackberry has helped me get some coding help for a "theme", and I can't add my newly made theme to my sig. I think it might be the coding... but I can't test it in a thread 'coz I am STILL not allowed to post URL's. Apparently I need 15 posts. Grrrr.

That would be because you're using HTML, which is disabled here at PC for our use.
    What you need to do is convert it to UBBC coding~

Try this in your sig instead:

Code:
     [PLAIN][div="background-color: #000000; border: 10px solid #000000; width: 400px; height: 380px; text-align:center;padding:5px;"][IMG]https://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb191/LunaGallade/link_light_grass.png[/IMG]
    [color=White][size=1][font=Trebuchet MS]L i n k .

[url="https://www.tizag.com/xxxCOMINGSOONxxx"]My Shop[/url]| [url="https://teamcreative.co.nr/"]Team Creative[/url] | [url="https://pokedream.com/forums"]PD[/url] 

[/font][/size][/color][font=Trebuchet MS][color=White][size=1][s]I have no friends.[/s]
    L i n k theme by Yours truly.
    [/size][/color][/font][color=White][size=1][font=Trebuchet MS] 
    Coding by me.[/font][/size]
    [/color] [/div][/PLAIN]

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I don't want to draw all the attention to myself, but I've got an update on my little love story.

I finally told her I love her, it was bothering me too much. But I couldn't say the words, but she knew what I was saying (I made sure, don't worry). I told her two nights ago in text (we didn't get to see each other for the whole week). And tonight, I felt the need to tell her some things.

Now, to avoid some confusion, here's some things I talk about:

We both said we'd see each other this Spring Break, which didn't happen.
    Her grandfather died two days ago, and has to fly up to... a state I forgot.
    She's uncomfortable with the way she looks (she's a KNOCK OUT), and I promised her that I'd change how she sees herself.

Here's what I said, word for word, via MySpace...

Me! :D said:
    gayy we didn't get to see each other AT ALL this spring break.
    and that's what i was looking forward to! :/

but you know, since we're ballers, i think we can make it up somehow. :]
    i freakin miss youuuu D:

no sorries this time, okay? because it isn't your fault you have to fly up there.

oh, and i'm still gonna convince you that you ARE beautiful. idk how yet. idk when i'll know how. but i will. and you'll be convinced. like i said, i'm gonna do anything it takes. if i have to give you a shin kick, i will. that's what i'm here for :]
    Believe me, you're so pretty it's insane. i'm not even kidding. idk how or why you can doubt yourself like that. you may think that you aren't, you may see all these "flaws," but you need to see what i do, and i see one of the most beautiful people i know, and will ever know. inside, and out. and whoever you said "doesn't approve," are total morons. i can't stress this enough. i honestly can't. you're you, and you are beautiful. i WILL convince you. i'm not going to give up on you. just like you don't give up on me.

i'm not just saying this because i have a mad crush on you (which, as you already know, grew and grew to a one-sided love [as much as i hate to say it]), but because you're my friend.
    you're my best friend, _____*.
    and i don't ever want to lose you. :]

[wow, i have no idea where this all came from :)]

* - Hiding her name :x

Honestly, I really don't know where all that came from! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back