• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Post your Trainer pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Lucky boys and their Pongoro hats. :(

IzdMlvF.jpg

EDIT: Girls don't get a hat. We get a puffy pink Sundae dress...........
ef30c0a0-390b-11e3-8aba-068eb5aee780.jpeg

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I finally figured out the Global Link photo upload thing :D Too bad you can only upload your most recent photo...

null_zpsdfd41438.jpg

I seem to be progressing slower than most others.

Mitapu

Lunar Trainer
Years
Hmm... same here. Well, my pics are in both my avi and I self drew one in my sig. I haven't figured out how to make them bigger though...

X-Calem

Savior of a Broken World
Years
  • Age 24
  • SG
  • Seen Oct 27, 2014
Damn, all your characters look great :D especially the girls, so kawaii! :)
Took this way after E4, love my fedora. I buy a lot of clothes in game, although not IRL.

Nakala Pri

Wow, all of these are so amazing! ^^ I NEED THIS GAME RIGHT NOW SO I CAN THINK UP A GOOD PROTAGONIST FOR ME BOOK!! :D

Godly, guys, godly. :3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
dd4d9d10-3a76-11e3-b823-068eb5ad0ab9.jpeg

new pic. i wish more pokemon had avatar for surf then lapras

Years
View attachment 69976
This is currently my character, until I get more money and find each store for clothes to maximize my look, I have to say I wish that we had more bag choices for the guys. :( I want a bag to match this coat. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back