• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your YGO decks here!

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
  • Wow! Good stratigie. Have any other fgood ones u can shure with me.

P.S.

I got all 6 tins, 2 black deck boxes, blua sleeves covers, and a holo pack. aAt pokeorder .com! I'm so happy! But It's for christamas..

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Well if your gonna build a Dragon deck just get Kaiba's deck, remove all the crappy weak cards and make sure you have 3 Lord of D's, 3 Flutes, 3 Blue Eyes and 3 DNA surgeries, the rest you can pick and choose =3. I'll look around and see what cards to add ok?

I have blue sleeves (the sexy non scratch ones) awell and a transperant deckbox.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    Hold Up. Wait A Minute Let Me Put A Break Up In It. My Motto W/ Dragon Decks Are This. Don't Build A Dragon Deck Till U Get A Dark Paladin -1 Card From Hand Negate/destroy 1 Magic Activated. Each Dragon On Both Sides And In Both Peeps Grave +500 For Each To Dark Paladin 2900/2400 Starting Out. Everything Else Dragons. That Way U Can Bust Some Caps In 1 Turn... I Haven't Checked The Daily Restrictions How Many Per Deck Is Dark Paladin????

Spike Razzor

Years
  • YugiohSlade said:
    Hold Up. Wait A Minute Let Me Put A Break Up In It. My Motto W/ Dragon Decks Are This. Don't Build A Dragon Deck Till U Get A Dark Paladin -1 Card From Hand Negate/destroy 1 Magic Activated. Each Dragon On Both Sides And In Both Peeps Grave +500 For Each To Dark Paladin 2900/2400 Starting Out. Everything Else Dragons. That Way U Can Bust Some Caps In 1 Turn... I Haven't Checked The Daily Restrictions How Many Per Deck Is Dark Paladin????
    Im sorry but noone has the time to summon Dark Magician and Buster Blader just to get them Raigekied and then Kaycoo'ed (removed from play) let alone by 50 packs and find nothing, cards like these take way to long to summon, and you havn't factored in all the trap cards like Bottomless Traphole which would screw everything up and leave you with an open field.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Spike Razzor said:
    Im sorry but noone has the time to summon Dark Magician and Buster Blader just to get them Raigekied and then Kaycoo'ed (removed from play) let alone by 50 packs and find nothing, cards like these take way to long to summon, and you havn't factored in all the trap cards like Bottomless Traphole which would screw everything up and leave you with an open field.

Realy. Well I'm really excited. Yesterday i went to books a milion and all they had was lod packs, so i saved 4 bucks.. so today i went back and i got one pack of magicains foce ( my frist magiciabns force ever) And i got XY Tank Cannon! Look I can even prove it! YaY!

Lol! Thats me in the picture just to let u know!

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Have DNA surgery set from your last turn, play Lord of D and flip DNA surgery. Change all face ups to Dragon types, this way he will protect everything (including himself) from Magics/Traps/Effects and make it simple to summon Blue Eyes and attack without cards like Mirror Force and Magic Cylinder. By far this is the simplest and one of the most powerful decks you could build, and the cards arn't hard to find.

I have to admit that the 300 dollar deck is tough to make and isn't worth it, but you might as well since that seemed to be proxy anyway (2 needle worms? Come on! Not even the people at Pacific Mall have 1!).

I'm assuming you know where Pacific Mall and Market Village is, though. (If you don't, now you know it's in Markham).

Anyway, just telling you that the strategy is good, but there still isn't any way of protecting your Lord of D from attacks. Also, traps that don't hit 1 target (even if there is only 1 valid target) don't target. So Mirror Force still works. The ONLY exception to this rule (where if there's 1 target from the magic that you have to specify means targetting) is fissure. :P

Hope that helps a bit in thinking about Dragon decks.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    here is my deck. yes it's just a mix of earth/dark and a few others. still working on xyz dragon cannon dangit!!!!!!!!! some1 traded a red eyes metal dragon and a real winged dragon of ra for xyz,x-head,and y'head yea I traded twin-headed behemoth for y head here is my deck and some of these cards u'll want to see. hehe cool a........ still workin on my deck. .got no help from ne1 here so forget the help unless u want. workin on deliquent duo... i've got a real obelisk and trying to get to trade it with this new kid has xy dragon x,y,z piece and xyz and gg and pieces and magnet warriors and all kindas rare rare cards. he had a blue eyes with the earth as a background
    I think im getting a stomach virus I dunno... several people died from the flu in my state and nearly half the school has gotten real sick lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mo-

2x summoned skull
    2x man eater bug
    y-dragon head
    the unhappy maid - sucky atk/def good effect
    des dendle - starting to collect theser
    vampire orchis
    royal keeper
    karate man
    sangan
    sword hunter
    giant orc
    mask of darkness
    goblin attack force
    hayasuba knight
    witch of the b forest
    battle ox
    poison mummy
    man-eating treasure chest
    gearfried the iron knight
    giant rat
    cliff the trap remover - don zaloog related
    old vindictive magician - = man eater bug

ma-

3x malevolent nuzzler
    nobleman of crossout
    heavy storm
    mystic plasma zone
    black pendant
    monster reborn
    dark hole
    prohibition
    sword of deep-seated
    gravekeeper's servant
    change of heart
    dark core

tr-

3x 7 tools
    2x majic jammer
    SPELLBINDING CIRCLE
    DUST TORNADO
    imperial order
    adhension trap hole
    thunder of ruler
    trap hole
    skull lair
    solemn wishes
    magic drain
    enchanted javelin
    mask of weakness
    time seal

side-

de spell
    eternal rest
    ancient telescope
    remove trap
    gray wing
    pigeonholding books of spell
    giant trunade
    graceful charity
    mask of the accursed
    3x dian keto
    raregold armor
    poised of the old man
    waboku

Spike Razzor

Years
  • I have 2 X-Heads (need 2 of each, I'll take out my Amazons), getting XYZ cause its effect is better. The others just distroy Spells or Traps, XYZ can distroy anything on the field.

Note:God cards = Too long to summon, not good against machine monsters (Limiter Removal *drools* need 3 of those 8D.)

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    very friggen easy dude. very easy to assemble every piece. so, how rare is spellbinding circle?????? spike can u help me with my deck??? I will see about this new kids cards I want to get gg and stuff..... he got rare cards.. so how much is spellbinding circle worth also? post soon holla

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Welll, hi. Ummm. I think I'm just gunna et like 3 packs of mf packs on friday! I might get lucky! I will post my deck on friday!.. It's a little updated.. got some diferent cards...

Spike Razzor

Years
  • Anytime you guys post your modified decks I'll give some advice/combos =P, and I think Spellbinding Circle is prob $30 - $40 around that area. Personaly I think Nighmare Wheel is better (same effect, inflicts 500 each stand by phase to your opponent >.< owch!). XYZ is a good fusion, no Polymerization needed. But I think you have to remove the peices from play so you may need Merical Dig to get them back into the grave.

Easy combo: Eye of Truth + Bad Reaction
    Eye lets you look at your opponents hand, but they gain 1000. Bad Reaction will reverse the gain to decrease.

Last edited:

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Hey, Guess what. Remember whenI said.. I hope I get x head! Well I did! YA! ( it was my second mf pacl ) I so lucky! And i got those new kinds of pack, and i got a holo ibn it! And I got this weird car.. it called ...Koitsu ...

Its reallly good!

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    like I said dude this is the best combo in the game I am about to tell u. the hardest to get I'M NOT SO SURE LAVA GOLEMN IS 3 PER DECK??? it's hard to assemble on the field

opp side of field- 3 lava golemn - 3000 total. +
    ur side- bad reaction to simochi,
    snatchsteal this combo - 4000 total
    3x eye of truth -= all this combo = -7000 one turn. if 1 lava golemn per deck then find something else like nightmare wheel and mask of the accursed..... btw.
    will u help me with my deck this time if I switch a few things in - ok, I have taught one of my friends most of the combo moves that he knows. and his deck and mine is about even with win/loss since I dont got mirror force anymore. school is out, it's snowing like no tomorrow here and I feel sick.. in NC, my state, several people doen died from Flu already. I hope that aint me. I've had stomach ache 2 weeks. a few days this week my neck felt like it was burning and I could throw up. and I have been more tired than usual. I have gotten a little bit b+tchy to a few teachers also and nearly got kiked from afterschooll hhhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Well, I'm sick today also!

here is my updated deck..

Monster Cards:

Empress Mantis
    Curse of Dragon
    7 colored Fish
    X- head
    Kourmori Dragon
    BabyDragon
    Ushi Oni
    Ancient Brain

Effect monsters:

Tornado Bird
    Morphing Jar 2
    Penguin Soilder
    Cobra Jar
    Gearfried
    Sasuke Samiri
    Swarm of Scarabs
    Witch of The Black Forest
    Amozoness Paladin
    Blindly Lonely Goblin
    Maha Vailio
    And.. ( the guy that you pay 5000 life pounts to special summond a fusion monster ) ( don't know hs name!)
    Lady Assultent of FLames
    Tanted WIsdom
    Bird face
    Time wizard

Traps:

Skell Lair
    Pinapple Blast
    Bottom less Trap HOle
    Thunder of Ruler
    Tap Hole
    Seven tools

Magic:

Change of heart
    Card Destruction
    Different Dimension Capsule
    Dragon's Gunfire
    Poly
    Dark Hole
    Second Coin Toss
    Mystical Space Typhoon ( x 2 )
    Mask of The Acursed
    Fissure
    Monster Reborn
    Horn od the unicorn
    My body as sheild
    Butterfly Dagger Elma
    Final Countdown
    Book of tayou
    Sheild and sword
    Metal Silver Armor
    Scapgoat

Fusion Deck:

1000 Dragon
    Skull Knight

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    wats ur deck based on?? dragons???????????????????? let me help u out

punkie90 said:
    Well, I'm sick today also!

here is my updated deck..

Monster Cards:

Empress Mantis- ditch and replace with summoned skull
    Curse of Dragon - replace w/ summoned skull
    7 colored Fish - get 2 more
    X- head - get the rest of pieces
    Kourmori Dragon - replace with la jinns'
    BabyDragon - the baby needs a diper. I hate fusions
    Ushi Oni - replace with summoned skull
    Ancient Brain

Effect monsters:

Tornado Bird - good card
    Morphing Jar 2
    Penguin Soilder
    Cobra Jar - I can get 1
    Gearfried get 3
    Sasuke Samiri
    Swarm of Scarabs - a newbie card
    Amozoness Paladin - get more amazoness's
    Blindly Lonely Goblin wat??
    Maha Vailio get 3
    And.. ( the guy that you pay 5000 life pounts to special summond a fusion monster ) ( don't know hs name!)
    Lady Assultent of FLames wat is do?
    Tanted WIsdom
    Bird face good for harpies deck right ? replace
    Time wizard

Traps:

Skell Lair it's skull u idiot
    Pinapple Blast wats that do?
    Bottom less Trap HOle
    Thunder of Ruler
    Tap Hole
    Seven tools get 3rd

Magic:

Change of heart
    Card Destruction
    Different Dimension Capsule u must wait 2 full turns and if this is gone then ur card is outta play
    Dragon's Gunfire - replace with ookazi
    Poly - wats it do?
    Dark Hole
    Second Coin Toss
    Mask of The Acursed
    Fissure
    Monster Reborn
    Horn od the unicorn
    My body as sheild
    Butterfly Dagger Elma wat it do
    Final Countdown wat it do
    Book of tayou
    Sheild and sword
    Metal Silver Armor - ur wastin ur time also get 3 majic jammers
    Scapgoat get 3x and get cannon soldier and they loose 6000 with 3 sets of scapegoat

Fusion Deck:

1000 Dragon
    Skull Knight

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • that guy that special summons fusion monsters, i believe, is called Devil Franken in japanese duel monsters, i'm not toally sure on the english name, cuz its not out yet, but i know its capable of some really, really, horrific combo's... -shudders-

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • that guy that special summons fusion monsters, i believe, is called Devil Franken in japanese duel monsters, i'm not toally sure on the english name, cuz its not out yet, but i know its capable of some really, really, horrific combo's... -shudders

It's called Cyberstein in English and it should be out soon enough. This guy is insanely powerful (okay, the one-turn kill is crappy and you need quite a bit of stuff to do it...), well, better get some more destruction mechanisms.

opp side of field- 3 lava golemn - 3000 total. +
    ur side- bad reaction to simochi,
    snatchsteal this combo - 4000 total
    3x eye of truth -= all this combo = -7000 one turn. if 1 lava golemn per deck then find something else like nightmare wheel and mask of the accursed..... btw.
    will u help me with my deck this time if I switch a few things in - ok, I have taught one of my friends most of the combo moves that he knows. and his deck and mine is about even with win/loss since I dont got mirror force anymore. school is out, it's snowing like no tomorrow here and I feel sick.. in NC, my state, several people doen died from Flu already. I hope that aint me. I've had stomach ache 2 weeks. a few days this week my neck felt like it was burning and I could throw up. and I have been more tired than usual. I have gotten a little bit b+tchy to a few teachers also and nearly got kiked from afterschooll hhhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha

You'll have to build a deck around it. It's really not worth it, since setting up would kill you.

Monster Cards:

Empress Mantis
    Curse of Dragon
    7 colored Fish
    X- head
    Kourmori Dragon
    BabyDragon
    Ushi Oni
    Ancient Brain

Effect monsters:

Tornado Bird
    Morphing Jar 2
    Penguin Soilder
    Cobra Jar
    Gearfried
    Sasuke Samiri
    Swarm of Scarabs
    Amozoness Paladin
    Blindly Lonely Goblin
    Maha Vailio
    And.. the guy that you pay 5000 life pounts to special summond a fusion monster (I've introduced him. His aaem...is cyber stein.
    Lady Assultent of FLames
    Tanted WIsdom (shuffling your deck? not really)
    Bird face
    Time wizard

Traps:

Skell Lair (skull lair)
    Pinapple Blast (I hate this card, it's so horrible that I don't even want to see it)
    Bottom less Trap HOle
    Thunder of Ruler
    Tap Hole
    Seven tools

Magic:

Change of heart
    Card Destruction
    Different Dimension Capsule (There's a better card than that, but I think it's from Dark Crisis. Either way, that new cardis MUCH better since it's from your deck, not the field. I'm not against it, but it's not really worth too much.)
    Dragon's Gunfire
    Poly(merization)
    Dark Hole
    Second Coin Toss (not really worth it)
    Mask of The Acursed
    Fissure
    Monster Reborn
    Horn od the unicorn
    My body as sheild (huh?)
    Butterfly Dagger Elma
    Final Countdown
    Book of tayou (Book of Moon?)
    Sheild and sword
    Metal Silver Armor
    Scapgoat
    Pot of greed? Graceful charity?

Fusion Deck:

1000 Dragon
    Skull Knight

Is this proxy or not? If it's proxy, I'll be rating differently. Either way, it'll take some working on to solve things. Spike! Get over here (we've got some stuff to do. Oh btw, Limiter removal is restricted to 1)! :P

Back