• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Postchya Voice! (revived)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Dude! I was abut to make a new one! XD I'll record my voice later.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    o_O; You know it scares me that sometimes even I dunno wat my voice sounds like. Did you guys sing songs or something in last time's thread...?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I might make a clip and post it later. ^_^; I don't know... It would probably be more fun to torture you all like I've done with my picture, muahaha.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    My post will be long and cool! Maybe my band palying. Who wants to hear us?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    We play rock. Its kinda loud, but if not then one from the tiems when we used to be a boy band lol. Yeah we were a boy band before been a rock band. And We'll sing live.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    iF ANYONE could dig up my old voice files and post em...that would pwn all noobs...

Those were the goodins I say...BOO ya!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Yo, D, I have one of your voice files. It was so funny, that I saved it XD Want me to post it for you?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Hey Dakota, weren't you the one who sang that funny song about the pirates, or whatever, back in like, February? That one was funny. Maybe I'll see if I can find it...

As for me... no mic.

Ya that was me..."Can we blow it up sir!"

And this is a shout out to all of PC! If you have my old voice files! post em here! just gimme credit and it's all good...

BOO ya!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Hahahahaha.. I should find my old voice file... that listed my million usernames XD! Nah... I'll just make a new one.. when I use my laptop with the sexy bulit-in mic o.o'

Double_eagle

Lord of the eagles
    Years
    I remember a recording of Dakota saying "BOO YA" XD that was the best! I wish I could hear it again. Anyway, I don't have a mic so, I can't post my voice.

Back