• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

++postCount

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Well welcome back! PC's improved/changed quite a lot over a year; so if you're not sure about the rules for new boards/threads check over the rules. So have fun.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Don't do that... I thought I had to do mod work for a minute. .___.

Haha, can't blame you. It sucked me back in too.

I freakin' love Youterii...

Hope ya decide to stick around this time. We do more than discuss Pokémon around here, ya know? ;D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi, welcome back~

I recently came back as well... lots of things have changed, an it's pretty awesome~ I hope you stick around :3

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Code:
    if (postCount < 500)
          postCount++;
    if (postCount >= 500)
          printf("You have reached 500 posts");

From your title, I am guessing you know C/C++ or something. Haha.

Pokémon B&W sucked me back into the Pokémon world as well. I actually am playing it now and it's very long; reached 3rd gym. Anyways, I hope you do not leave this time, and have a nice time here.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
  • Code:
    if (postCount < 500)
          postCount++;
    if (postCount >= 500)
          printf("You have reached 500 posts");
    From your title, I am guessing you know C/C++ or something. Haha.

Pokémon B&W sucked me back into the Pokémon world as well. I actually am playing it now and it's very long; reached 3rd gym. Anyways, I hope you do not leave this time, and have a nice time here.
    Ahaha, yes, I'm in school for computer programming and I know C++.

Thanks for the welcomes, I'll try my best to stick around.

Back