• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Postgame

Years
  • Most of you know me as Cadeorade5 from YouTube.

My #1 Hope for Pokemon OR/AS is that they include a bigger postgame. I would like to know thoughts on what you guys want for the postgame, and maybe do a video on it!

Edit July 23:
    I have done a video on the responses of you guys and you can watch it at this link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVUMZXgdwPg&list=UUTY6HoROoWDD0w2tCcvRKoA

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I'm hoping that the Battle Frontier comes back. Also new areas which can be accessed later with Pokemon not native to the Hoenn region such as Gen V and Gen VI Pokemon. Maybe even a revisit to past Johto but this one is less likely than the others :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I'd like the battle frontier to return, elite four rematches with higher levels, to travel to like weird place above Lilycove, and this one is farfetched but I'd absolutely love for them to play on the rumor of the space station and let you go to space to get deoxys/jirachi.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I really hope that they give ORAS a good post-game, because it was pretty lacking in the original Ruby/Sapphire.

Personally, I'd love to see the PWT make a return (even if they just stick it in the Battle Frontier). I also hope that they give us some new areas to explore post-game, and hopefully contests will be something I want to do this time around.

I just want more things to do post-game, basically.

Years
  • Yeah, this is an area I too hope they would do something about. Maybe they'll do something like they did with the Hoenn/Sinnoh Sounds in HGSS where you can catch certain Pokémon daily, or bring back swarms. I already discussed the Safari Zone, they might work something out of that.

And the Desert Underpass, where in Emerald you could get the other fossil that you left behind at the desert, they might bring that back and possibly allow you to find other fossils there.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Well, I think that the Battle Frontier will return, or maybe even PWT, like Zekrom said.

I do hope that there would be side-missions about Mega Evolution? Or maybe thwart the plans of the opposite team? Team Aqua in OR, and Team Magma in AS?

Years
  • Well, I think that the Battle Frontier will return, or maybe even PWT, like Zekrom said.

I do hope that there would be side-missions about Mega Evolution? Or maybe thwart the plans of the opposite team? Team Aqua in OR, and Team Magma in AS?

I hope we do stop the opposite team after the other one. Maybe Rayquaza will need to be summoned for that :3

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I think we all agree on the battle frontier however I wouldn't mind another Looker set of missions and as Leijon said, some mega stone side quests would be great.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Battle frontier, higher leveled gym leaders/E4/champ rematches, some new areas to explore (like that mysterious island?) and more contest events preferably.

OH, and I hope regigigas appears in the game.

Last edited:

Years
  • I see other region legends being catchable post game. Especially those not available in Gen V through normal means such as the the creation trio, Beast Trio, Sun-Moon Duo, and Mew. Those combined with new areas plus the BF (plus training, contests and Bases for those making post game teams/enjoying the other features after one finishes the main story) will result in a pretty long post game :3

Years
  • Hoenn post-game is my favorite of the entire series, and it's the only one that I actually invested time into, because it was extremely entertaining. That's not to say they can't improve on it in ORAS, like add more areas for capturing wild Pokemon, fighting trainers, and possibly also bringing back the PWT.

Years
  • I'm sure they make it bigger than in the originals. Also I hope we get Emerald's post game as RS' was as boring if not more than XY's (not as boring as BW's though).

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    In Pokémon X and Y, they've been hinting towards a new mini-region of sorts with that Strange Souvenir item; if they could possibly reveal this place in ORAS, I think it would be pretty great. Perhaps they're saving it for their third-installation, but still, it would be nice to see some new location nonetheless. Aside from that, I'm also looking forward to Battle Frontier, definitely.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Emerald's Battle Frontier has to be in there, I'm probably not getting these and a 2/3DS until christmas, but if they don't bring back the original Battle Frontier I may not even bother.
    A return to the Sevii Islands would be pretty cool as well, I always thought they were under-appreciated. Heck would it not be brilliant if it turned out Ghetsis had lied about scouring the world and each of the Seven Sages was from one of those seven islands?

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • I'm really looking forward to the Battle Frontier (and access to, hopefully, all the move tutor moves from Gen V).

Years
  • In Pokémon X and Y, they've been hinting towards a new mini-region of sorts with that Strange Souvenir item; if they could possibly reveal this place in ORAS, I think it would be pretty great. Perhaps they're saving it for their third-installation, but still, it would be nice to see some new location nonetheless. Aside from that, I'm also looking forward to Battle Frontier, definitely.

irc the guy calls it larger than Kalos, so it won't be a mini region. I doubt we'll see it this generation. Perhaps next.

Yeah, if the BF isn't in these games then they might as well remake Emerald as Delta Emerald...

Veil

♫ ♪ ♬ ~
    Years
  • The Battle Frontier was really cool, so I hope they bring that back. The Emerald post-game was pretty fun.
    A Looker mission or two would be nice. Looker is a great character, so I want him to return, even if it isn't in the post-game.
    Also, I never played B2/W2, so I'd like a chance to participate in the PWT. It sounds really cool.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Ugh, I really hope Looker doesn't return to the games. To be honest, I really don't like his involvement in other regions besides Sinnoh (but he's the international police so I can't really complain much)...

Another character? Yes please. Just not Looker. I'm sick of him.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I don't know if Looker will come back. Since RSE happen before he was introduced.

Yes but that doesn't mean that he wasn't a member of the International Police before RSE. Actually, he has no real place on any timeline, so if anything his inclusion will clear any ambiguity surrounding him. I'd be game for more Looker involvement, he's quite the character.

Back