• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Posting thread

Cdbeatmaster

Collamon
    Years
    Hi PC, I have tried a couple of times to post a thread in the progressing hacks section.
    It says that you have to wait at least 24 hours.
    I'm waiting more than 2 days now.
    I added everything that was needed: Intro, Storyline, Screenshots, Team, Progress, Banner etc.
    I don't want to hack anymore If I can't show my work on the P.C.

Please help(I already PM'ed a moderator but I don't get response)

Greets Cdbeatmaster

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I don't think it literally means you have to wait 24 hours. Your thread has to be approved by a moderator, and moderators aren't on PC 24/7. So it's possible that your thread just hasn't been looked at yet.

Um... in the event that it wasn't approved, PM whoever didn't approve it and ask why it wasn't accepted, then edit it where it needs editing. And don't expect the mod to answer you in thirty seconds. People have lives.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    If your thread wasn't approved then it ends up in the Scrapbox if I'm not mistaken. :x Yours isn't there so the mods just haven't gotten around to approving it yet.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    *Cough* No fear, Emulation mod is here :D. Uh, yeah. I'm pretty sure your thread has been declined on multiple occasions. Check this thread for Progressing Hacks guidelines. Threads that aren't approved in Progressing don't get moved to the Scrapbox. only threads declined in the Hacks Showcase do. So, I either suggest you correct your thread or post it in the Scrapbox. PM me if you want the contents of your thread back.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    *Cough* No fear, Emulation mod is here :D. Uh, yeah. I'm pretty sure your thread has been declined on multiple occasions. Check this thread for Progressing Hacks guidelines. Threads that aren't approved in Progressing don't get moved to the Scrapbox. only threads declined in the Hacks Showcase do. So, I either suggest you correct your thread or post it in the Scrapbox. PM me if you want the contents of your thread back.

Scrapbox Rules

Non-approved threads from the Progressing Hacks or Hacks Showcase will be moved here.
    Ya might wanna fix that then. D;

Back