• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Potential line-up?

Starter Pokemon for HGSS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2015
    My team from Silver. I was only ever cool enough to have five Pokemon in my party...

Feraligatr
    Noctowl
    Red Gyrados
    Togepi
    Sudowoodo

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    I will definitely start with Chikorita. It was my first Pokemon in any game that was actually mine. As for the rest of my team, that depends on what they make available. I'll probably use Togepi, maybe Jigglypuff or Clefairy if it's available and if not then Furret. Butterfree helped me several times in GSC so I may use that.. plus I'll want to have at least one Water-type to help me Surf, so maybe Azumarill. I don't know, like I said, I'll choose from what's available at a decent point in the game =P

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    the original gold was my first pokemon game so im going to use the same starter pokemon as before: Cyndaquil. I also want to use Scyther:)

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Potential line-up?

I created a sexy trainer card for the team I'll hopefully have by the end of it all. I'm going to have more Pokemon than that, but I just got the ones that I know I will get first.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    I have to go with chikorita. It is the underdog. It gives you a challenge when playing. that and I have other waters I like better than totodile.

Chikorita
    Politoed
    Umbreon
    Espeon or a Crobat
    Arcanine
    Ampharos

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    I have a Paras for an HM slave, and the other 5. Feraligatr, Ampharos, Golem, Gengar, Ho-Oh and a Dragonite that I will swap in for Paras at gym leaders and stuff.

Potential line-up?

Potential line-up?

Potential line-up?

Potential line-up?

Potential line-up?

Potential line-up?

PokeMoon

Proud "Teh New Era" Member
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    I'm gonna have a sexy shiny Ninetales :P
    Just because :D

I am not sure on my team though.
    From the looks of it, most of these teams are about the same :\

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    Meganium/Typhlosion
    Pidgeot/Dragonite
    Red Gyarados
    Tyranitar/Arcanine
    Scyther/Espeon
    ........I'm pretty much just gonna go with my favorites....I might stick Absol in there somewhere later on.

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    What Pokemon will you choose?

Well, what starter will you choose?

Personally, I'm going to choose Cyndaquil. XDD;

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    The problem with Gold and Silver is all the starters are so great, it's almost impossible to choose. I think I'll go for Cyndaquil though.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Merged as some (well two, but meh) posts had people posting their Pokemon... anyways - this thread already exists for posting your starter Pokemon/team, etc - no need for 2 threads.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    Totodile
    Dratini
    Larvitar
    Gyarados
    Houndour
    Abra

...At least until I get the legendaries :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back