• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Potential line-up?

Starter Pokemon for HGSS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratinarules

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 5, 2012
    here is my ss team
    Potential line-up?

awesome but you should replace furret and houndoom with an electric type like jolteon and a grass type of your choise

awesome but you should replace furret and houndoom with an electric type like jolteon and a grass type of your choise

Lol, as you sent that I was editing it and setting the Future Move sets.

Feraligatr {Surf, Hyrdro Pump, Ice Beam & SuperPower}
    Ampharos {Zap Cannon, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Light Screen}
    Dragonite {Dragon Dance, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Outrage}
    Ursaring {Earthquake, Rock Slide, Hammer Arm, Bulk Up}
    Ariados {Sludge Bomb, Psycic, Solarbeam, Toxic}
    Slowking {Hyrdo Pump, Psycic, Calm Mind, Ice Beam}

ok first of all ampharos cant learn zap cannon so replace it with fire punch and replace thunder or thunderbolt with signal beam
    Ferligator special moveset or you can go with earthquake ice punch and waterfall/aqua tail
    Dragonite:replace thunderbolt and flamethrower with fire punch and thunder punch or aqua tail
    Usraing:no need for rock slide so replace it with night slash and you could replace bulk up for ariel ace
    Ariados:replace sludge bomb with poison jab and solar beam with dig i think
    Slowking:SHould be replaced with a fire or grass type pokemon

Last edited:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    My team will probably be:

Typhlosion
    Noctowl
    Ampharos
    Ursaring
    Scizor
    Kingdra

Please Rate ^^

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Oh well I haven't gotten that far yet :O I usually figure out the move sets once i have my full team.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ive havent realy tought about it that much but i know i will have tough all final evo team the only 2 i have chosen so far are:

Todadile --> Croconaw --> Feraligatr
    Teddiursa --> Ursaring (im hopeing to catch it in the same place as in the demo ;D)

Any suggestions on a team im thinking of a Mixed team with the types: Grass, fire, rock and flying

Man I've seen threads for this already ... why so many????

Well I'll go:
    Potential line-up?
    Potential line-up?
    Potential line-up?
    Potential line-up?
    Potential line-up?
    Potential line-up?
    This is okay but you should replace the ho-oh -.-" and the golem because it takes 4x off grass moves and alot of grass pokemon pop up in gold/silver e.g. bellsprout

Oh and this is a rating thread.... maybe somone should turn this to a sticky or whatever there called

Last edited:

Giratinarules

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 5, 2012
    Ive havent realy tought about it that much but i know i will have tough all final evo team the only 2 i have chosen so far are:

Teddiursa --> Ursaring (im hopeing to catch it in the same place as in the demo ;D)

Any suggestions on a team im thinking of a Mixed team with the types: Grass, fire, rock and flying

Fire=houndoom or flareon
    Grass=victreebel or vipelume
    Flying=Noctowl or togekiss or pidgeot
    Rock=Tyranitar or if you'd like sudowuddo

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Fire=houndoom or flareon
    Grass=victreebel or vipelume
    Flying=Noctowl or togekiss or pidgeot
    Rock=Tyranitar or if you'd like sudowuddo
    Good ideas.... i thinkill go for noctowl for flying but im not sure of the rest i might do houndoom ^-^

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    I'm gonna reunite my GSC team

Thyplosion
    Victreebel
    Gengar
    Lugia
    Togetic
    Gyarados

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    It'll prob. be:

Typhlosion
    One other starter (my friend always gives me his other starter for no reason)
    Kingdra
    Ampharos
    Pidgeot
    Electivire

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    Typhlosion
    Blastoise
    Ampharos or Electivire
    Pidgeot or Staraptor
    Sceptile
    Machamp

I'm going to trade from Platinum for some.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years

This is okay but you should replace the ho-oh -.-" and the golem because it takes 4x off grass moves and alot of grass pokemon pop up in gold/silver e.g. bellsprout

Oh and this is a rating thread.... maybe somone should turn this to a sticky or whatever there called

Ahahaa no. I'm not changing it. Because remember, this is my in-game adventuring Pokemon party, not my competitive party. I don't play Pokemon to have the perfect team I play for fun, but when it comes to WiFi battles and competitive playing, THEN I kick in the good party.

And I will never take out Ho-Oh because I had him in my party in Gold. And I want a Golem =). So yeah bottom line I don't care if it's a weak party its just my ingame party for the storyline portion of the game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    well im getting Soul Silver since Pokemon Silver was my first Pokemon game ever.
    Now i came down to two teams, My original team from silver which i still remember and a brand new team i decided to make so here they are.

My Original Team

Feraligatr @ Leftovers
    ~Waterfall
    ~Ice Punch
    ~Earthquake
    ~Agility
    ---
    My real First Starting Pokemon.

Electrivire @ Expert Belt
    ~Cross Chop
    ~Earthquake
    ~Thunder Punch
    ~Fire Punch
    ---
    He my original Electabuzz but since i know some i will get my electabuzz to evolve i guess after E4 it might be available. Plus my first shiny ever![/COLOR][/B]

Crobat @ ???
    ~X-scissors/U-Turn
    ~Aerial Ace
    ~Cross Poison
    ~Toxic
    ---
    I remember i decided to use Zubat instead of pidgey lol.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
    ~Moonlight
    ~Faint Attack
    ~Curse
    ~Baton Pass
    ---
    I remember i got Eevee from Bill then the same night i trained and trained and gave it a haircut in the underground place in Goldenrod city so it happiness can increase and during that midnight it happened.

Mamoswine @ Muscle Band
    ~Ice Shard
    ~Superpower
    ~Stone Edge
    ~Earthquake
    ---
    Reminds me of price. After i battled the 7th gym leader in silver i got pawned by Poliswine but Feraligatr came through for me. So i caught a Swinub and trained it to a Poliswine.

Magmortar @ Wide Glasses
    ~Flamethrower
    ~Sunny Day
    ~Focus Blast
    ~Overheat
    ---
    I remember i got a little Shiny Magby from my friend that he hatched from that daycare man in crystal and it turned into a great Magmar ever since then i always used the Electabuzz/Magmar combo which it will become Electrivire/Magmortar.

blue

gucci
    Years
    well im getting Soul Silver since Pokemon Silver was my first Pokemon game ever.
    Now i came down to two teams, My original team from silver which i still remember and a brand new team i decided to make so here they are.

My Original Team

Feraligatr @ Leftovers
    ~Waterfall
    ~Ice Punch
    ~Earthquake
    ~Agility
    ---
    My real First Starting Pokemon.

Electrivire @ Expert Belt
    ~Cross Chop
    ~Earthquake
    ~Thunder Punch
    ~Fire Punch
    ---
    He my original Electabuzz but since i know some i will get my electabuzz to evolve i guess after E4 it might be available. Plus my first shiny ever![/COLOR][/B]

Crobat @ ???
    ~X-scissors/U-Turn
    ~Aerial Ace
    ~Cross Poison
    ~Toxic
    ---
    I remember i decided to use Zubat instead of pidgey lol.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
    ~Moonlight
    ~Faint Attack
    ~Curse
    ~Baton Pass
    ---
    I remember i got Eevee from Bill then the same night i trained and trained and gave it a haircut in the underground place in Goldenrod city so it happiness can increase and during that midnight it happened.

Mamoswine @ Muscle Band
    ~Ice Shard
    ~Superpower
    ~Stone Edge
    ~Earthquake
    ---
    Reminds me of price. After i battled the 7th gym leader in silver i got pawned by Poliswine but Feraligatr came through for me. So i caught a Swinub and trained it to a Poliswine.

Magmortar @ Wide Glasses
    ~Flamethrower
    ~Sunny Day
    ~Focus Blast
    ~Overheat
    ---
    I remember i got a little Shiny Magby from my friend that he hatched from that daycare man in crystal and it turned into a great Magmar ever since then i always used the Electabuzz/Magmar combo which it will become Electrivire/Magmortar.

Nice team, i like the way youve explained why you choose them

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Merged threads with this one already, which is for posting your team. You can always rate them here, I suppose, really... no need for more than one 'what will your team be?' thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back