• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Potion battle black screen glitch in v12

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Hi guys ive been maming a lokemon game and my friends enky it so far howeber I used pokemon essentials v12 and realised there is a potion glitch when u use potions in battle screen goes black but u can still battle

please help I have even uodated to v 12.2 and it says the bug is fixxed and it is if I plautest but using game.exe bug still exists. I even compiled it. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Yes but I followed a youtube tutorial.. and im scared to update that far itll ruin my game no?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Well regardless I updated it and yet my game.exe didnt update , you dint seem to have any help for me so .

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
    Years
  • Then, you're doin something wrong. You screwed with some script, and it screwed everything over. Don't tell me that you're just copying over scripts.rxdata from the new version to your game?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    I followed the wiki and replaced two files in the data folder. It was a stand alone release for v12. It says just to replace the two files. Weird thing is qhen I use the play test in rpg maker the bug is not there. But using game.exe the bug is there

Allgamesdude

Years
  • Ugh.

You replaced the two files in the data folder for the upgrade from 12 to 12.2. For upgrading from 12.2 to 15.1, open both and copy from your game over to 15.1

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    So download 15.1 and copy over game.exe? Ill also need ro copy over my custom tilesets and characters no?
    Sorry that wasnt very clear. My fame has tons offolders and txts

Allgamesdude

Years
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    holy :P chill out, i got everything working... I asked you simply because i wanted a simple answer and now have to read a huge page.
    If you didn't want to help out you didn't have to..
    Thanks for you help though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2022
    holy :P chill out, i got everything working... I asked you simply because i wanted a simple answer and now have to read a huge page.
    If you didn't want to help out you didn't have to..
    Thanks for you help though.

You're going have a lot of trouble if you can't be bothered to read a page. In most cases, somebody has already gone out of their way to help you. You just have to read what they've written.

Update your stuff. Read the wiki. Search before you post. And then read some more.

Back