• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Power Ballads

Years
    Power ballads would have to be one of my least favourite song styles of all time (well, not really but yeah that Aerosmith song for example XD) Uhh... regular ballads I like, for example the obvious choice Hey Jude by The Beatles. But not really power ballads. And Angie by The Rolling Stones. I can't really think of any others off the top of my head. Maybe Maggie May by Rod Stewart?

Oh yeah, I'm predicting there's going to be a ton of Bohemian Rhapsody's (which is a good song but I've heard it that many times that I don't even sing it in the shower anymore).

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    1º - Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
    2º - November Rain - Guns n Roses
    3º - Sister Christian - Night Ranger
    4º - I don't wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith
    5º - I wanna know what love is - Foreigner

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
    November rain is possibly the sweetest song ever. It made my cry. I'm sort of disappointed I was born in a generation where mainstream has taken over and bands like Aerosmith,Queen (although I'm not there greatest fans,but I have to respect their awesomeness).

If Fade To Black is a power ballad (i've checked a few forums and it seems to be the case) then it's my favourite power ballad. November Rain if it's not.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    I only put November Rain in the second place because I'm not a Guns n Roses fan at all and Queen is my favourite band since ever. Maybe it's the only song I really like from Guns n Roses, but yeah, it's such a great power ballad, if not the best ever!

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Top 5 Power Ballads:

1. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
    2. Invincible - Muse
    3. November Rain - Guns 'N Roses
    4. One - U2
    5. Glorious - Muse

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    Oh I forget, Cryin' from Aerosmith is as epic as I don't wanna miss a thing.. now I don't know which one deserve the 4th place in my list :/

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    My favorite Power Ballads hmm lets see:

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, Aerosmith
    I'll Be There For You, Bon Jovi
    Never Say Goodbye, Bon Jovi
    Is This Love, Whitesnake
    I Want To Know What Love Is, Foreigner

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ummm... Trail of Broken Hears-DragonForce?...

Great, now I'm a social exile. >_>

Back