• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Power!!!" Steel Type Pokemon Fan Club.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Yes, i also like Mawile, although i have no idea why it's a steel type and it certainly needs an evo, i know! i side topic:
    Make an Evo for Mawile, describe it as much as you can and spriters are welcome to sprite it.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Ok well i have an idea:

Name:Jawsnap (bad bad name)
    Mawile evolves at level 30 moves it learns at lv 30 taunt
    moves by leveling up:
    36:payback
    40:shadowball
    45:swords dance
    52:brick break
    57:focus blast

stats:
    speed:62
    atack:90
    defence:90
    sp.def:66
    sp.atack:66
    hp:60

type:dark/steel Or dark/fighting Or just dark

thats all i could think of!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Nice idea, what about a branched evo? the one that Draggy said lets call it Jawsnap for now and another one: a part psychic type based on the myth of medusa from ancient greece, good idea?
    New topic: This one's simple, make a Steel type fakemon, spriters are welcome to sprite their fakemon.
    Use the same way that Shiny described Jawsnap.
    If you sprited your Fakemon it's sprite will be added here.

List of Fakemon:
    Jawsnap

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    What is/are your favorite(s) steel type pokemon?
    Bronzong is my number one favorite steel type. Empoleon is my second.

Why do you want to join?
    I love Steel types, and know that training is effort, and it pays off in the end. :P

And stuff like that.
    My username is Otherworld9), I also admire other types like Ghost and Water, and I am currently very active, seriously. I would like it to make it to Pure Steel promotion some time soon.
    "Power!!!" Steel Type Pokemon Fan Club.
    My partner...he-he.:P

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I am IN

Hmmmmmm......I can make one, I got a friend who can make fakemon. I can get at least one. Does it have to be a steel type?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Yes, it's gotta be a steel type, thanks.
    New topic meanwhile:
    Wich is your favorite Basic or Non-evolving Steel type pokemon.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Favorite Non-Evolving Steel Type

"Power!!!" Steel Type Pokemon Fan Club. Aianto. My second will have to be Dialga. I don't think it evolves, so Aianto is my favorire Non-Evolving Steel Type.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    "Power!!!" Steel Type Pokemon Fan Club. Aianto. My second will have to be Dialga. I don't think it evolves, so Aianto is my favorire Non-Evolving Steel Type.

Ok, my favorite is.....
    well, i don't have much time to think now as i feel tired, so i'll just say Mawile, i like it, but it's not exactly my favorite.

Years
    Which is your favorite Basic or Non-evolving Steel type pokemon?
    I really like Beldum just because of the fact that in evolves into Metagross later on. :P And Metagross happens to be my favourite Steel type Pokemon. :D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Ok, if you want to switch partners to Metagross, you can ask anytime BTW.
    My favorite would have to be...perhaps Riolu, i really like that pokemon.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Riolu

Yes, I love Riolu as a starter for an evolution. Very cute!
    He's going to be famous once I add him to my story even more.:P

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Yes, he's kinda like a little strengther, XD and he has steel armor so when he pushes it won't bother him.

Ok, new topic:

Argument:
    Title:

Robot Penguins?!

Argument on Empoleon, should he be a steel type? or just water? why would this flightless bird be a steel type? well, we'll see won't we? get argumenting!

Maj. Cor

With love, grace and strength.
    Years
    Hello there. ;)
    Who's my partner? My baby Steelix, of course. He's my baby. And if not, then Magnezone. They're both very, very precious to me.

Why do I want to join? Well, who wouldn't want to be a fan of the one of the most powerful types of Pokémon? My Steelix and Magnezone enjoy wiping the floor with their opponents. ;P

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Empoleon!

Robot Penguins?!

I believe, in appearance wise, that Empoleon doesn't fit as a Steel Type for the reason it is a emperor penguin...but in my case of power, maybe it is for the reason it does look as if it were stell with all those body parts...especially the anchor in his head. I used Empoleon for battles, and he hasn't let me down yet thanks to his strange combo. :P

PS: Penguins are AWESOME.....awesome, I said it.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Agreed Empoleon is awesome.
    It's one of the most epic-looking pokemon!

And I can see why it's steel. The blades on it's wings, armor on it's body, aswell as the crown (essence of epic) is quite undersandably steel.

Back