• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PPN PotW again

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Well, at least they included alternative sets. But look at PPN's PotW this time, and what the guy RECOMMENDS. They should have one of us doing this.

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
    I already suggested top 4 Umbry sets(chaosbreon, cursebreon, toxibreon, and charmbreon) to PPNSteve. This should fix any problems caused by a sweeper Umbry. And I am the one who recommended charmbreon or toxibreon not PPN guy.

Last edited:

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    yes, but Taunt/Wish > PSychic/Shadow Ball/Faint Attack on Charmbreon. =/
    And HP Dark > Faint Attack btw. Im really just mad that he suggest stuff like toxibreon over chaosbreon.

edit: and believs that Synchro passes freeze and confusion, and he thinks that you take it out by Ground attacks......

? Bleep ?

Drunken Latios
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    wow i'm loling pretty hard at this, they should hire netbattlers to do this >.>

Back