• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PPTE - Project Pokémon's Trainer Editor (for DPP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCV

DPP Game Researcher
Years
  • Thanks! Now Pokémon Diamond Extreme can be finished!
    EDIT-How do you get the NARC?
    You need to extract it with a program that can do that. In my sig there is a link to a zip file that has NitroExplorer2, Tahaxan and NDS Editor. Any of those will extract for you. Load the rom and look in \poketool\trainer

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Thanks, but anyways tell HackMew to give more specific information such as Brendan is id #200 and sprite 133 :)

SCV

DPP Game Researcher
    Years
  • Thanks, but anyways tell HackMew to give more specific information such as Brendan is id #200 and sprite 133 :)
    I think its more appropriate if you explain/mention the issue in HackMew's toolbox. He might see it here, you should really talk about it in his thread.

Last edited:

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Do you load the text from the ROM or is it in the program? ;(

Edit:
    Oh, obviously not, you need to do things like that to have a full fledged application.

LEARN FROM DA PAST AND DON'T FOLLOW DERE MISTAKES YOUNG ONE.

And you shall rank into awesome~

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    I'm new and i don't know the trainer number for the trainer i want to edit. Can somebody help me find out!?? Plz!! I know no ones posted on this thread for a month, but if you know, plz reply ASAP!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Sorry dear. Please don't revive threads that are over a month old. Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back