• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pr!m3's recoloring,splices,and revamping

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
  • hey all for a while now i have been working on some splices and i jsut got threw with my first revamping so i thouht i might as well open up a forum dedicat to it i will pot a new one every chane i get plz comment and rate
    splices:

recolors:
    none as of yet

revamps:

Last edited:

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
  • yes more will be posted soon here is a new one

the one on the left is venasuar on pokemon blue the one on the right is from pokemon leaf green

crazitaco

[IMG]http://i271.photobucket.c
    Years
  • these are pretty cool. nice job but they could use some work
    manky/machop is good but on the legs you used a white and it should have been a little darker than the rest of the body for shading.
    on the dragonite and the kangaskahn you made the wings sprout out of the neck so they should be lower (plus there is a blak area on the left wing on dragonite that needs to be erased)
    i really like the aero/kabutops thing. make more

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
  • yeah here are some more revamps there are all pokemon yellow and there recolorization is from firered/leaf green and also the charzard i did earlier is from green and the venauser is from yellow

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • You need to edit the shading on your revamps. Look at that Rattata, for instance; it looks completely flat because you just used the shading that was there before, which in this case was nonexistent. Revamps aren't really revamps unless you truly make them look like they could be something out of a post-Advance game, which yours could painfully obviously not.

Editing the outline is also necessary for a revamp to look like something from the later games. If you look at an Advance or D/P sprite, you'll see that the outlines are colored lighter in the lighter parts and darker in the darker parts just like the main body. You need to do this on your revamps as well.

?foʀeveʀFTW¿

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • wow ^^
    i love all the splices (especially the Kabutops/Aerodactyle)

could i request something?

i know it would be sort of a pain, but Im trying to create a new Pokemon for my hack

its supposed to be Absols Evolution

I need an Absol with wings

it can be any wings from any pokemon, but i really need it x3

could u use the same colors as the Absol btw?

thxies ;3

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
  • thanks to all and also i am now taking suggestions if you have one just please post what you want and i will try my best and you all are welcome to use some of mine just ask my permission first and give me credit

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
  • and also i am staring now holding a contest every week just in this topic for you all to post your best recolor,revamp or splice and every week i am going to add them to a special place in the first post with your name by it so every one start post them up here

here it is the ultimate life form darcius

Last edited:
    Back