• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PRACTICE BATTLES!!

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    the moment you let me get 3 nasty's your fate was decided

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    no phoinex and darkbolt are my favoirtes and powerhouse of my team ,they both counter so much ,im afraid ill have to decline, . why does your mewtwo know volt tackle?

Last edited:

Minabii

tree
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    no phoinex and darkbolt are my favoirtes and powerhouse of my team ,they both counter so much ,im afraid ill have to decline, . why does your mewtwo know volt tackle?

Mewtwo with Volt Tacke? I smell a hacker.

Porky

God
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NYC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2008
    nop im not a hacker...i dont kno how...but i got it wit volt tackle from a friend who imported it...

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    that means your friend hacked the mewtwo and gave it t 2 you even so flare blitx is a fourth gen move so how did your mewtwo learn it

Porky

God
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NYC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2008
    o.O idk i just got it lol...about 20 mins ago? my usual 6th is Slowking or Honchkrow or Gallade or Gengar but i wanted to test mewtwo

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    well he failed miserably , if he can get okko by my phoinex

Back