• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pre-Order Bonus

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
  • I'm talkin about on game release day not in game in general.

Oh, haha, I misunderstood you there. My apologies!

If the pre-order bonus is a Pokemon, then what would it be? A legendary, or maybe something else, and possibly more unique, like the Spiky-Eared Pikachu?
    I would prefer something like the Spiky-Eared Pikachu over some legendary others would obtain anyway; or illegitimately obtain for use in competitive battling and everything.

Tepig003

Ruler of the Keronians
    Years
  • it would be cool to get Pokémon X and Y accessories for your 3DS/3DS XL. Something like the Dream Gear things that you can put on your 3DS/3DS XL system.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm holding off on pre-ordering until they announce pre-order bonuses. If they don't have any, I might just pre-order anyway or just go buy on release day. :)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I really liked the Victini and Genesect downloads personally. Having something that was actually useful in the game as opposed to a coin that would just rot and gather dust in a drawer somewhere is always much preferred to me. Even if it wasn't a Pokémon, something that could actually be used in the game would be awesome. Maybe some sort of item (as long as it didn't give people who pre-ordered some sort of advantage) would be nice?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • I agree with the downloadable pokemon bonus! Availible from release date to like...a month later, maybe? Anyways, not pre-ordering 'til we get a bonus announced.

tnfsf11

So far they are exclusive to Pre-ordering through CoroCoro.
    If it stays this way then that would really suck :(
    Why CoroCoro only? What about the rest of the world who can't buy the mag or can't speak Japanese? I really hope we can get the figurines by pre-ordering online because that's my only way of getting the games :/

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    If it stays this way then that would really suck :(
    Why CoroCoro only? What about the rest of the world who can't buy the mag or can't speak Japanese? I really hope we can get the figurines by pre-ordering online because that's my only way of getting the games :/

Well, some Japanese games have pre-order bonuses that are only available by pre-ordering at different stores...Japanese stores. Only in Japan.

The Pikachu 3DS XL was "Pokémon Center exclusive" but ended up being released in America.

Either worldwide stores will find a way to offer the figures as pre-order bonuses, or they'll get something else to offer--same as it's always been.

Like many people here, I'm holding off on pre-ordering for a little bit, at least until the American pre-order bonuses are revealed.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I buy the game the day it comes out so I don't care much about the bonuses for myself but it's sad how often times they don't make here, and not just Pokémon pre-order bonuses but many other series. Hopefully they'll avoid that and give out the same figurines in the corocoro pre-order with the games when they arrive for those who ordered them early.

By the way exactly 3 months until the games come out...

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
    Years
  • I think they will announce the pre order bonus in Sept..if any; a friend at game stop said something about one; but no details

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • X/Y may be the very first pokemon game that I ever pre-order. If I get a bonus, I'll most likely just sell it.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    There's probably one at my local Gamestop. I'm sure closer to the release date that there will be a pre-order bonus at select stores, there normally always is.

Years
  • Warning! Spoiler!
    Below is the OFFICIAL pokemon xy promotional poster I believe comes with the game. The means of how I obtained this I will not discuss. These images are not photoshopped! These are real!
    img_20130726_163206.jpg

img_20130726_163220.jpg

img_20130726_163225.jpg

img_20130726_163312.jpg

img_20130726_163322.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Warning! Spoiler!
    Below is the OFFICIAL pokemon xy promotional poster I believe comes with the game. The means of how I obtained this I will not discuss. These images are not photoshopped! These are real!
    img_20130726_163206.jpg

img_20130726_163220.jpg

img_20130726_163225.jpg

img_20130726_163312.jpg

img_20130726_163322.jpg

Where did you get these? If you believe they come with the game, have physical copies posted and the games haven't been shipped to any stores, how did you get these images?

Years
  • Okay, well it's supposed too, but apparently gamestop has these in storage, and my brother knows somebody there that gave him this, I took these pictures myself.

Years
  • Even if it's fake that poster looks nice...

I'm hoping some stores have a figurine when the games come out even if one doesn't pre order. My platinum came with a figurine of Giratina Origin forme (which was a nice surprise. it was in a decent size card board box in the store I bought it, and those were the only one's available so I bought it), so I hope they have something similar in my area (may have been a regional thing) for XY.

Years
  • I assure you its not a fake. I didn't photoshop its or create it. How would I even know the weight and height of the both of them. And make it with such detail.

Years
  • I assure you its not a fake. I didn't photoshop its or create it. How would I even know the weight and height of the both of them. And make it with such detail.
    Well Bulbapedia has the weight and height...
    Also I said IF (sorry but I'm not very trusting). Once again that's a nice poster...I want it :3...

Back