• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pre Order Bonuses Speculation Thread!

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
  • We don't have any news of a Pre Order Bonus anywhere. This is why I made this thread, to discuss what you think will be the bonus. I think that it could be an Amiibo or action figure of the starters and Groudon and Kyogre (Rayquaza maybe?). Comment what you think!

Tek

Years
  • GameStop's pre-order bonus is a poster. I don't know how you would type a raspberry noise, but I'm making that noise right now.

Would much rather see a keychain or other collectible. Or a release-day event Pokémon, now there's something worthwhile.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • GameStop's pre-order bonus is a poster. I don't know how you would type a raspberry noise, but I'm making that noise right now.

Would much rather see a keychain or other collectible. Or a release-day event Pokémon, now there's something worthwhile.

I just saw the poster, it's the same art as that of the Primal page (with them fighting). Now where is Primal Rayquaza in that poster...I wanted a Primal recreation of the Emerald poster.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • They usually announce pre order bonuses closer to the actual release date. I remember I pre-ordered X & Y from GAME and not long after they announced the Pokéball cartridge holder as a bonus which I was pleased about. I'm hoping to do the same thing to get some sort of neat ORAS-related bonus item.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    I just pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire from Target (lame, I know, but I had a gift card :P), so I'm not expecting any sort of pre-order bonus - if that is a thing. XD
    I ordered a physical copy and it's supposed to be shipped to my school box after release. I might've done store pick up, but my college is in the middle of nowhere, and I have no car of my own, sooooo...

Though I think it would be nice to get something small like a collectible figure as a bonus.

Years
  • Well I remember they gave figures of Lugia and ho oh back when soulsilver and heart gold came out.

Still have that Lugia figure too.

Possible they could do the same with groudon and kyrogue. But this is me hoping yes but probably won't happen.

Years
  • Gamestop is giving away double sided posters when you pre-order one of the two games and you get it when you pick up the game. It will have the Primals on one side and Mega Diance.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Personally I'd like what they did with FireRed/LeafGreen where they gave a poster with the map of Kanto. I think a detailed map of Hoenn would be really cool, especially with Sootopolis City.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Gamestop is giving away double sided posters when you pre-order one of the two games and you get it when you pick up the game. It will have the Primals on one side and Mega Diance.

I think it's pretty funny that they'll give us a poster of Mega Diancie before we even have the movie or the Pokemon announced!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I think it's pretty funny that they'll give us a poster of Mega Diancie before we even have the movie or the Pokemon announced!

The Pokemon has been officially announced/revealed, but not distributed outside of Japan. The movie will probably come in October or November (which is when ORAS comes out...which will make sense as it's Mega stone will be in these games, so it'll promote ORAS in a way) for us in the West.

Years
  • I pre ordered AS at target too for the gift card. I work there so I also get my discount and another discount for using my red card. :D I pre ordered OR at game stop also just for the poster.

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
    Years
  • Pre-ordered at GameStop just because I was trying to kill three birds with one stone (plus I had a $25 gift card to use). Download Event Pokemon and get Mega Stone code. UNFORTUNATELY, Nintendo didn't send the code cards out in time and many of the stores had conflicting information about it. Ah well, got it on Saturday so now just gotta wait for the game. ^_^

Years
  • Just up on Serebii:
    For those of you in Europe, a load of new details have come about the upcoming release of the Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games. First, a special steelbook edition is to be released in Europe. In addition to that, UK pre-order bonuses have been revealed.
    Those pre-ordering the Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Limited Edition SteelBook from the Official Nintendo UK Store will receive a miniature representation of Primal Kyogre, whilst those ordering pre-ordering the Pokémon Omega Ruby will receive a miniature representation of Primal Groudon. Both are ideal as collectibles for fans.
    Those who pre-order either Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire as a standalone game from GAME will receive one Legendary Figurine of either Primal Groudon (Pokémon Omega Ruby) or Primal Kyogre (Pokémon Alpha Sapphire).
    Those who pre-order either Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire as a standalone game from ShopTo will receive a 2D Keyring of Torchic, one of the three starter Pokémon in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

Since I have money to kill and I already preordered from GAME, I'm getting the ORAS steelbooks and giving the standard GAME copies to two of my friends. I have to have the steelbooks, they are so pretty! Sure I might have to wait a bit longer, but it will be worth it to make myself and my friends happy.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Ok now I don't know where to pre order from, all of the bonuses look awesome! Guess that's the reward for waiting an extra week for release date.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • I hope they give a throwback to these:
    images

1_1fc655042d409f1223ff40a478647b09.jpg

Hopefully it'd be the prehistoric forms

Back